X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the Team!

Hello Growtopians!

Here is a list of all team members currently working on Growtopia, including their official social media channels as well. We hope to make the team roles and responsibilities more understandable!

Please note that for any support related inquires (for example anything related to your account) do not contact us directly on the forums or on any Social Media channels as we have proper channels to assist you with your needs. Contacting the Customer Support Team via ticket is your best option to make your case heard. You can do this by either sending us a ticket here or directly in the game (Mobile). Please make sure to read the FAQs and take a look at Announcements first though!

Community Team Abu Dhabi

They manage the Community and oversee all Customer Support matters, ensuring all of the Growtopian's feedback is heard, communicated internally & responded to. They raise concerns by the community to improve the game experience. This team also engages with the players, moderates in-game, monitors the game health and creates community content on the Growtopia Social Media channels and on the forums. They also provide assistance via ticket support and prevent actions breaching community guidelines and rules. Community Team Canada

They support the Ubisoft Abu Dhabi team to cover more time zones and provide support to players via tickets and in-game moderation. They also engage with the community in the game and on the forums. Moderators

They monitor the player’s behavior in-game as well as the forums, enforce the game rules and punish those who do breach them. They help players with their issues, interact & engage with them, making our community a friendlier place! Guardians

They monitor the game and the forums to help Growtopians have a better experience in-game, as well as warn players and issue light punishments. Abu Dhabi Dev Team

They develop the game, make improvements and fix issues along the way. They also create new content in the game and make adjustments based on the Community Team's feedback.
    Last edited by Baskerville; 08-18-2020, 12:03 PM.

Am I supposed to reply this?
    I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

IG: @raymondtran59

QUACK!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ButtCry99 GT View Post
      Am I supposed to reply this?
      Maybe you should ask, why did you reply to this.
      IGN: SydeEvil
      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Shouldn't ShadowSURFER be removed since he's no longer a moderator?

UPDATE: He's no longer on the list.
        Last edited by HugeLock; 11-21-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
          Shouldn't ShadowSURFER be removed since he's no longer a moderator?
          notice the date, cuz I think that shadowsurfer stepped down after that date? idk
          ign: Noobified
          Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
          Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

Where did all the 1.0 mods go?? I remember there being more than 5

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              Where did all the 1.0 mods go?? I remember there being more than 5
              They were probably force to be demoted or volunteered to be demoted. There are currently 5 active 1.0 mods. All Moderator names could be checked at MODERATORS.
              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

I thought nekorei YouTube channel name is growtopia official
                Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

henlo team.
                  ~Chemmie
                  Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

Its free real estate game.
                    Okay boomers.

Welcome and hello to you
                    Originally posted by Yasuo
                    *Hasagi*
                    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                    *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                      I thought nekorei YouTube channel name is growtopia official
                      Well it's not technically hers, it belongs to the ubisoft team, she is just one of their youtubers.
                      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                      Instagram Link!
                      Discord:
                      Discord Link!

Comment

Were @sorukem and @Melomane also 2.0s before being demoted?

And is Ubidev an actual person or a test account?
                        This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
                        Achievements: 90/161
                        Quest for Honor

Comment

Originally posted by 72ndSpirit View Post
                          Were @sorukem and @Melomane also 2.0s before being demoted?

And is Ubidev an actual person or a test account?

Sorukem has allready been demoted, I'm not really sure about Melomane though. And yes, the other 2.0 mods had allready stepped down from their positions by themselves.

This list only includes players who Still and Currently have these positions. Meaning previous moderators or staff members who stepped down by themselves or who are demoted wont be counted in I'm afraid.
                          IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                          Instagram Link!
                          Discord:
                          Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
                            Sorukem has allready been demoted, I'm not really sure about Melomane though. And yes, the other 2.0 mods had allready stepped down from their positions by themselves.

This list only includes players who Still and Currently have these positions. Meaning previous moderators or staff members who stepped down by themselves or who are demoted wont be counted in I'm afraid.
                            Yeah, I was just wondering if they were 2.0s when they were still moderators, back from before they were demoted.
                            This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
                            Achievements: 90/161
                            Quest for Honor

Comment

Its nice to see the whole team!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X