Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay bye

Okay bye

So yes, I'm quitting. I'd love to stay, but it'd be hard for me. Something happened to me yesterday, I was scammed. Please note that I do not fall for scam tricks very often. The way I was scammed will not be addressed. I just wanted to say bye.

I've requested for my in game account to be suspended, and don't worry, I've reported the scammer. I'll also be requesting for a forum account ban after I get suspended.

Thank you Growtopia.
    Because of Growtopia, I learned how to let go of the things I cherish.

[ Keys = World Locks ]

Growtopia to me seems to be a game with a lot of barriers. These barriers would require keys to unlock things that could offer them fun. The keys may unlock wearables that may enhance the reality of roleplaying, or unlock blocks that would contribute in your main world. This game is amazing but the community is one of my least favorite out of any other game I have played. If a player sees an opportunity to scam, they'd probably do. This game changes people whether it may be for the good or bad. But the fact is, Growtopia can tempt players to scam. This is also why I'm leaving. I'm not having fun. Most of my happiness are short lived, and most of them require world locks. And when I lose something from this game, I am more likely to get fed up and be ungrateful. That isn't who I want to turn out to be in real life. Besides, I only really did have two friends I often talked to in Growtopia. So, I don't really have anything to look forward to in Growtopia. I kind of lost interest since I had barely anything to do other than grind riches to extend my closet. ( i rly loved to dress up more than building )

By the way, I'm not discouraging anyone to play this cool game, I just wanted to share my experience.

( Don't ask for fortunes, 2/3's of it were scammed and the rest were given away to my true best friend )

Cheers!
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

sad to see you go

I've enjoyed playing in your WOTD worlds, pretty fun

Well, Good luck with your future endeavour. And don't forget us!
    YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
    another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
    well i guess people recognizes me now
    IGN : xWeird
    IG : @weirduwo

Comment

I remember you. You were a kind person and a helpful guy. Hope you come back later. But for now, see you.
      Lemme think of something cool to add here:

“Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
      -A normie tryna be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
        Okay bye

So yes, I'm quitting. I'd love to stay, but it'd be hard for me. Something happened to me yesterday, I was scammed. Please note that I do not fall for scam tricks very often. The way I was scammed will not be addressed. I just wanted to say bye.

I've requested for my in game account to be suspended, and don't worry, I've reported the scammer. I'll also be requesting for a forum account ban after I get suspended.

Thank you Growtopia.

[ Keys = World Locks ]

Growtopia to me seems to be a game with a lot of barriers. These barriers would require keys to unlock things that could offer them fun. The keys may unlock wearables that may enhance the reality of roleplaying, or unlock blocks that would contribute in your main world. This game is amazing but the community is one of my least favorite out of any other game I have played. If a player sees an opportunity to scam, they'd probably do. This game changes people whether it may be for the good or bad. But the fact is, Growtopia can tempt players to scam. This is also why I'm leaving. I'm not having fun. Most of my happiness are short lived, and most of them require world locks. And when I lose something from this game, I am more likely to get fed up and be ungrateful. That isn't who I want to turn out to be in real life. Besides, I only really did have two friends I often talked to in Growtopia. So, I don't really have anything to look forward to in Growtopia. I kind of lost interest since I had barely anything to do other than grind riches to extend my closet. ( i rly loved to dress up more than building )

By the way, I'm not discouraging anyone to play this cool game, I just wanted to share my experience.

( Don't ask for fortunes, 2/3's of it were scammed and the rest were given away to my true best friend )

Cheers!
        Adios, and good luck living the rest of your life to it's fullest.
        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

Goodbye, hope you now have an experience of life without Growtopia bothering you.
          ign: Noobified
          Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
          Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

henlo

sad to see you go

didn't really know you but you tried to make me someones pet at a meetup so

ok
            well
            yea
            ok

Comment

Okay bye

Thank you Growtopia.

[ Keys = World Locks ]

Cheers!
              Hope u come back one day again cya

Comment

Goodbye Kyeosi ,
                It is sad to see you go and I'll be missing you building great worlds. But you know this is just a start of a new beginning. May you enjoy your life, goodbye.
                :wave::hat:Hello there, enjoy your day.

Comment

Farewell, Kyeosi. The memories will remain here forever and ever.
                  IGN: SydeEvil
                  Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

No Kyeosi, we need people like you in this community. You can feel sad, demoralized and hurt but you shouldn’t give up.

I can feel how bad it feels to lose such a heavy amount...I can but we’re always here to help you. Don’t leave us...
                    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Aw, sad to see you leave. Farewell!

Comment

Okay bye

Thank you Growtopia.

[ Keys = World Locks ]

Cheers!
                        This is sad to see. You were a great forumer.

Good luck with your future!
                        (Just saw this today)

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                        X