Bye for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye for now

I know I left without a word last time as I had exams. I had to even ask entho to help me bid farewell. This journey had been my longest one, 1 yr. I been through a lot, there was good ones and bad ones. But now this might be the last and final goodbye. I dont know when I will return or
    I might not even return. I will not be doing any giveaways. I will just pass some items to trusted people. I will be logging on for a few mins every mth (for the sake of avoiding the 180 day lock thing). I will not be replying to this thread. Thats all I have to say, bye.
    ~Necrozm
    Ways of contact:
    Insta: necro._.zm_

welcome to the forums
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Bye (with hat kid sad voice)
      Quit this game already
      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
      Discord: Ash#4444
      Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Good luck with your future endeavors.
        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
        LEVEL: 73
        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
        YT: Puchy
        Instagram: puchy_gg
        Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Daberino Peperino

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

2 posts?

Hmm, Welcome and Goodbye
            Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Comment

Looking at the long breaks I've taken, I should be saying the same thing!

Welcome and Goodbye.
              IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Comment

Originally posted by Necrozm View Post
                I know I left without a word last time as I had exams. I had to even ask entho to help me bid farewell. This journey had been my longest one, 1 yr. I been through a lot, there was good ones and bad ones. But now this might be the last and final goodbye. I dont know when I will return or
                I might not even return. I will not be doing any giveaways. I will just pass some items to trusted people. I will be logging on for a few mins every mth (for the sake of avoiding the 180 day lock thing). I will not be replying to this thread. Thats all I have to say, bye.
                ~Necrozm
                Ways of contact:
                Insta: necro._.zm_
                Good that you've decided to join the forums. But kinda sad to hear that your taking your leave from the game. Well, good luck with your future endeavours, and farewell bruh!.
                IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                Instagram Link!
                Discord:
                Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
                X