X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's okay, you can rest now"
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Thank you for your involvement within the community. Farewell and good luck!

Comment

It is sad and we'll surely miss you JamSandwich. Thank you so much for making the game better with the devs. Goodbye and good luck!
        :wave::hat:Hello there, enjoy your day.

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
          Hello Growtopians!

JamSandwich is hanging up his helm (hidden sandwich inside, of course!) I will be leaving Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and I'll begin a new adventure!

So, it is with a sad heart that I say goodbye to you all today. It has been a true pleasure in chatting with you and providing tips and info on the Forum.

Thank you for a wonderful experience and I hope you continue to enjoy Growtopia (there's some exciting things coming!)

JamSandwich

Thanks for your hard work Jam , all the best !
          sigpic
          #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Hello Growtopians!

JamSandwich is hanging up his helm (hidden sandwich inside, of course!) I will be leaving Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and I'll begin a new adventure!

So, it is with a sad heart that I say goodbye to you all today. It has been a true pleasure in chatting with you and providing tips and info on the Forum.

Thank you for a wonderful experience and I hope you continue to enjoy Growtopia (there's some exciting things coming!)

JamSandwich

Aww goodbye Jammy and thanks for all the things you've done for the community. No doubt, we're really gonna miss ya. Adios, Farewell and good luck living your real life to it's very best. You've trully earned a delightful jam sandwich snack!.
            IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!

Comment

Hello Growtopians!

JamSandwich

goodbye jamwich

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I removed the unnecessary parts.

What kind of sandwich did you hide?
                "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                sigpic
                *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

yo ok so u made blarney9 right

i found it hard to get to the stone i got really mad when i dced on the middle of parkour

btw i luv ur name and ur set, it matches you well and goodbye, although i never met you anywhere ingame it has been a great time with you(r parkour)
                  IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
                  I kept eating apples lol

Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Thanks for everything you've done, mate. Good luck on your next journey! :^)
                    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
                    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

Comment

Thanks for everything you've done up till now.

May you have good luck in your future endeavours
                      Gone with the wind, faded from records

sigpic

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Comment

It sure is sad to lose an amazing team member. You were one of my favorites Anyway, I am happy for your new adventure and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors JamSandwich!

Comment

Seeing him banned reminds me of Kaurkal, ouch
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Sad to see yet another one of the members of the team go. Still, wishing you only the best of luck in life Jam! <3
                            Discord: PixelJr#2322
                            Instagram: @iampixeljr
                            Growtopia Discord: https://discord.gg/c2j2C92
                            Content Moderator for Growtopia Wiki.

Comment

I didn't really expect that, I will miss you your posts on the forum. Have fun in your new adventures, goodbye

Click image for larger version

Name:	mah soul.png
Views:	1
Size:	314.0 KB
ID:	6593888
                              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

All the best in ur future ❤️

Comment

Working...
                                X