Hello, I'm new at forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new at forums!

Hi. I'm new here, i wish to have a good time with forums community! I am not new in game, i play already three years. That was fun time, got scammed many and many times, but it doesn't matter, all goes up if you know how to do so. I kinda like building, but I'm not good at that so ya, lol. Actually i do more farming than trading, because trading takes much more time than farming, but it's cool, like u meet new people etc. i don't like that. ALSO i would like you to tell about you also in replies . It's fun to read about other people's fails or successes. So just write it right there below!

PS : me nub

Hello, Lance!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay

My name in-game is Highres and I enjoy running my BFG service and talking to others

Comment

Welcome to the forums Lance! Enjoy your stay.
      Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
      LEVEL: 73
      WORLD: PUNCHASGT
      YT: Puchy
      Instagram: puchy_gg
      Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Sup m8 have a nice stay
        IGN: ColdB
        Follow me on instagram! @coldb_gt

https://www.instagram.com/coldb_gt/

Comment

Welcome Lance!
          Skype and chill

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post
            Hi. I'm new here, i wish to have a good time with forums community! I am not new in game, i play already three years. That was fun time, got scammed many and many times, but it doesn't matter, all goes up if you know how to do so. I kinda like building, but I'm not good at that so ya, lol. Actually i do more farming than trading, because trading takes much more time than farming, but it's cool, like u meet new people etc. i don't like that. ALSO i would like you to tell about you also in replies . It's fun to read about other people's fails or successes. So just write it right there below!

Hey, welcome to the forums. Don't let the door hit ya on the way in! .
            IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

Thanks to everyone.

Comment

moro

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post

Hii welcome to the forum
                  WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Originally posted by PomfreyGT View Post
                    Hii welcome to the forum
                    Thanks ))) Wish a good day to you. Or maybe a night....

Comment

Oh, he’s cursed yet he just joined the Forums?

Hmmm
                      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Working...
                      X