New to forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forums!

Hi, I'm COOLNERDS and I've been playing Growtopia for 5 years. You mostly likely won't recognize me because I've been pretty inactive since 2017 and only recently came back the past 6 months. I'm joining the forums to hopefully get me back interested in the game and meet some new people. If you see me in game feel free to say sup and ask for an add. That's pretty much all, I hope to meet you all on the forums and in game

PS: If anyone plays Osu or Overwatch let me know, I need some people to play with since I just switched to PC.
    IGN: COOLNERDS
    Level: 87
    Instagram: coolnerds_gt
    Discord: CoolNerds#1918

Originally posted by COOLNERDS View Post
    Hi, I'm COOLNERDS and I've been playing Growtopia for 5 years. You mostly likely won't recognize me because I've been pretty inactive since 2017 and only recently came back the past 6 months. I'm joining the forums to hopefully get me back interested in the game and meet some new people. If you see me in game feel free to say sup and ask for an add. That's pretty much all, I hope to meet you all on the forums and in game

PS: If anyone plays Osu or Overwatch let me know, I need some people to play with since I just switched to PC.
    Sup, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay! .
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Comment

you are a cool nerd

░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
      Random stuff in GOLA
      ▲◭△△△◮▲
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Welcome to the club COOLNERDS
        [Lvl 100: 89/100]
        [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
        [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
        [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
        [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Comment

Try donating me a diamond lock, and you'll be welcomed

Comment

Welcome! : - )

Since you're new at Growtopia Forums that'd be helpful for you to check out JackBowe's Forum Manual here.
            Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

yay New forumers. haha welcome, I wish you good luck and fun in here, the growtopia commiunity
              Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Hi! I've talked to you one time in game about surgery packs, you probably will remember me. Welcome to the forums
                IGN: Bardes
                Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
                Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Heiro, i'm kinda new

I've been playing the game for more than 4 years in at lest 4 different accounts, this one is here to stay though, this account. ;d

hope to meet you guys on forum. everyone here seems chill and fun. so yeah, great to be part of it.

Comment

Wassup welcome to forum my bro,wish we meet in game

Comment

I’m here! Feel free to pop a dm over and add me!! I’d be happy to make a new friend!! Life is too boring now a days to be alone. Been playing for a while just returned.
                      #FreeJoeExotic
                      IGN: Redwoodgirl

Playing since 2012
                      Feel free to message me on here or in game. Always looking for new friends and always happy to lend a helping hand.

Comment

Hai hai, bud! ^^

Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!
                        I love Growtopia, I also like helping growtopians!
                        Instagram : Celdo Gt
                        Twitter : Coming soon...

Comment

Hi! Hope you keep your "cool" things while you stay here

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Hope you like your visit...
                            Originally posted by Yasuo
                            *Hasagi*
                            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                            *Soryegadon*

Comment

Working...
                            X