No announcement yet.

goodbye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who didn’t watch the video i will put the ENTIRE THING HERE.

Originally posted by TangramBoy on YT
    *sigh*
    Hello guys. Aem. This comes with a heavy heart. Due to uhm, recent events, I am quitting the studios. And I am discontinuing every single project we had at work. And I am quitting Growtopia as well. And I issued a goodbye on Discord, on Instagram, and on Growtopia with my friends. And yeah. It’s just time for me to go due to recent events which were really the tip of the iceberg.

*sigh* Now I do realize that I have not done any projects as such; I have released zero movies as such. I have released two videos. One which is the channel intro and the other one is a stupid sneak peak for a way too ambitious project for a studio that can’t even handle... I had three projects in the works. Uhh, one was Growvengers, the was Grow ASDFmovies, and then the latest one uh, Earth the movie. Yeah. Great ambitious projects yeah nothing wrong with them. No. The only problem was that I hired people and I was willing to go with them to the end of them to the end of those projects. I was going to work on them and dedicated a lot of time on them into every single project even though they were kinda stopped, in the end. But i didn’t stop believing. Never. Except today.

Today it’s 12 AM past eight right now. And uh, yeah. I’m closing this chapter in my life. As Growtopia. I am going to delete this video in 24 hours or so. So. Ehhh, this, uhm. Yeah. This is going entirely.

But who will be the placeholder for good ol’ TangramBoy? No one. Perhaps Jim can find someone else to run the podcast with him. This is a sad decision but I was a disappointment to anyone. Actually, to anyone and everyone. I know, in the end i am always disappointing. Today is the day I disappointed 150 people at least. From our followers to the people in our discord server.

I am experiencing a very calm mental breakdown which lead me to the choices I did. The breakdown was caused by the fact that I found a good friend who wanted to quit. And that dragged me down. I tried to convince him to not quit. And then when I said that I would quit and then I told his friend that he was going to quit and then I just hung up, then suddenly he decided not to quit. But no. I was pretty certain in my mind today was going to be the last day in Growtopia for me. I don’t know even why I chose this day but y’know certain events happen and certain times make you do certain things on certain days.(etc.)

So I dropped everything I had my backpack except my set into COMMUNITYHUB (all gone u greedy s) you can go check that out. I recycled my Zeus Lightning Bolt, I recycled my 54 growtokens, I recycled my Legendary orb, I recycled a lot of stuff. And dropped almost everything. I still have my worlds. I removed a lock on one of ‘em. But I dropped all my diamond locks into earth. About 3 blue gem locks has gone today. And my latest and perhaps greatest endeavor that I did today was finish building a cool design in RATEMYSET. Which I owned for a brief 30 seconds. Okay perhaps maybe five minutes. Then I gave it to Finn and Finn sold it.

Say, who’s going to be the placeholder? Well, I didn’t leave much behind except for my podcasts. Jim is going to continue it. He is responsible for it now.

As for me, I am just gone. I issued a goodbye on the forums as well. Famous last words are ten chars. Good enough. But eh despite the people saying to me that I should quit for a brief time and take a small break instead of quitting, I am going for good. This game has caused me a lot of problems before in my life and perhaps I decided to start a clean slate in here. Try to make movies try to make a like small difference at least. I made some good friends along the way. But the reason I came back didn’t really work out.

I wish good luck to Jim. Godspeed to your YouTube channel.

This is going to be a “fairly short video” (it’s 16 minutes) though but i still have some things to say.

First of all, I would like to issue out some appreciations i guess. Naming out just the few because it’s late at night and I’m not able to name every single one of them all. And btw i am not doing this out of tiredness, that I can’t think straight. I am thinking very straight right now, with my voice, almost completely on.

So Appreciations:
    first of all Jim - for making the time here awesome
    Star - for making amazing pixel arts. Just amazing. I loved those works Too bad they weren’t actually used. Still have them but the assets you made for the growvengers project, was cool.I liked them a lot. The fact that u did them for free, it’s just appreciated.
    Tangram Studios Server:
    ChickenF1sh (quit gt) - for making an awesome freking bot that made my life easier for recruiting and stuff.
    Matthew - for being an awesome critique and a good fellow to talk to.
    Who else? Who else?
    (Sorry but i don’t know half of them)SumoTravis, Skullition
    I had a mental breakdown on April and everyone thought it was a joke but it was genuine, and these people really believed.

I promised some people that I wouldn’t take my channel down. But, it’s done. I’m leaving this video for 24 hours then I am deleting this video with the channel.

Alright, moving on to forumers.
    Special thanks to beaver - for being supportive and creating last words for me which were: stay strong. I’ll try my best.
    Next up - Phemus. I had hard times with a forumer with ehhh I’m not gonna single them out. It would be rude. You know who you are. I despise you. People say you changed but not in my eyes. Never. Never you will. And well, Phemus helped me out and helped my stay calm. Same goes to Kimmy. I like you guys a lot. You guys are doing a great job in Grwotopia.
    Another goes to TurtlePirate. I have actually had severe mental breakdowns in Growtopia. One of which I wanted to commit. And he brought me back to earth. And I am infinitely grateful for him. I really am.
    Who else? Staggen. Hell yeah. Awesome dude i wish you the best.
    Viju. Viju was a hell of a good forumer. I like you dude, a lot, do what you do best and keep the community as cool as it is.
    Same goes to PixelJr. Made the forum server alive again.

As forward the others, try to keep this community together. At least through the forums. Make cool meet-ups and stuff. Have fun. That’s the most important thing. Don’t fight, there’s just no reason to fight over a few pixels in a video game. Don’t hurt each other, don’t harass each other. Just respect the Growtopia Code and enjoy every meet-up you guys all do.
    *sigh*
    I wish the best of luck to GrowTube Productions and every single worker there. The Bullet That Brought Us Together. Very ambitious project I’ve seen ever and uhm, yeah. I guess Jim will have to replace (idk the name) as well. Oh frek. Great. Just great.
    *sigh*
    This is uhm, this is just, Thank you everyone for beleiving in me and and apprecicating what i tried to accomplish. Whoever is friends with me, I-I appreciate you for being with me. It’s hard to walk away after playing for 6 years. I made some good friends down the road, but in the end, I disappointed them all, but that’s just the way it is. So, i’m gonna go to sleep now.

This is goodbye.
    This took me an hour and 10 minutes to make. I rubbed my eyes and wobbled them a bit after typing this. We will make a memorial for TangramBoy as we have for Bundestag and ChickenF1sh.
    Last edited by Noobified; 05-09-2020, 08:05 PM. Reason: Jim told of a mistake
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 7/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
      For those who didn’t watch the video i will put the ENTIRE THING HERE.

This took me an hour and 10 minutes to make. I rubbed my eyes and wobbled them a bit after typing this. We will make a memorial for TangramBoy as we have for Bundestag and ChickenF1sh.

uh sir,

it's The Bullet That Brought Us Together and not The Bold and the Broad Brought Us Together.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

We will make a memorial for Tangramboy, as we have for Bundestag and ChickenF1sh.
        I don’t deserve this.

They do.
        sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Sad to hear

Legend always remembered TangramBOT

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
            blah blah
            We're not that dumb to believe you have some kinda power to write in color... You don't need to show off how you can use colors - it's the same as showing off you can blink...

Comment

Originally posted by Tituksss GT View Post
              We're not that dumb to believe you have some kinda power to write in color... You don't need to show off how you can use colors - it's the same as showing off you can blink...
              What's the problem with using colors? It's his style, can you please LEAVE him alone?

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

We will make a memorial for TangramBoy as we have for Bundestag and ChickenF1sh.
                Let's collaborate, make a shrine or sth.
                This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
                  Let's collaborate, make a shrine or sth.
                  RIPCHICKENF1SH, RIPBUNDESTAG, and RIPTANGRAM. The names are bad, I know.

Contact me in-game if you want to have access.
                  name: Noobified

Comment

Contact me in game if you need acc rIpnOoBIfIeD.
                    IGN: GTStorage
                    Discord:GTStorage#1151
                    Instagram:@gtstorage
                    Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Comment

I'll be waiting.

Comment

Oh no, I just saw this. Anyways, good luck on your life and I really hope you feel better. You know who to approach when you need someone to talk to.
                        Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
                        Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                        Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                        IG: @viju_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
                          I'll be waiting.
                          what’s your username?

Comment

what’s your username?
                            That'd be Sumotravis30.

Comment

Oh wow, that was unexpected. (I'm sorry, replying to this a bit late)

Idk what the chances of you seeing this are, but I wish you the best of luck in real life. You're a great guy, and very talented, and I hope you're doing well.
                              Maybe we'll see you again in the future, maybe not, but nevertheless you're welcome to come back whenever.
                              sigpic
                              Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

Nuuuu tangrammm.. nu leave.

I'm so GLAM,
                                I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

Working...
                                X