Goodbye Everyone. It was a fun ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Everyone. It was a fun ride.

I can't imagine having 2 rollbacks in 2 consecutive days. I have no words for Growtopian communtiy except good lock to you all. I am retiring from this game probably. I can't play it anymore especially after being hacked. The support never helps. Suspend random accounts. Sorry man, but this game is ending for real. Like its filled with hackers and scammers. Ubisoft can't do anything about it. I guess if the Devs can't solve your problem then you obviously can't. Lost hope in the mod team/staff of this game. I Started Growtopia in the end of 2014 and joined forums in 2016 and now its almost the end of 2020, was a good and bad 6 years here Good luck to you all.

Originally posted by 38i View Post
    I can't imagine having 2 rollbacks in 2 consecutive days. I have no words for Growtopian communtiy except good lock to you all. I am retiring from this game probably. I can't play it anymore especially after being hacked. The support never helps. Suspend random accounts. Sorry man, but this game is ending for real. Like its filled with hackers and scammers. Ubisoft can't do anything about it. I guess if the Devs can't solve your problem then you obviously can't. Lost hope in the mod team/staff of this game. Good luck to you all.
    ok goodbye.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

See you!
      Instagram : @welca.gt
      Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

Goodbye to you, 38i.
        It was nice having you, as a fellow stranger.
        It's quite disappointing knowing how many players have considered or have already left because of the current issues we're facing.
        I hope many of us stick around though and get through the turbulence.
        Thank you for being a part of this community, I wish the best for you.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by 38i View Post
          I can't imagine having 2 rollbacks in 2 consecutive days. I have no words for Growtopian communtiy except good lock to you all. I am retiring from this game probably. I can't play it anymore especially after being hacked. The support never helps. Suspend random accounts. Sorry man, but this game is ending for real. Like its filled with hackers and scammers. Ubisoft can't do anything about it. I guess if the Devs can't solve your problem then you obviously can't. Lost hope in the mod team/staff of this game. I Started Growtopia in the end of 2014 and joined forums in 2016 and now its almost the end of 2020, was a good and bad 6 years here Good luck to you all.
          Bro.... While there are many scammers, bots and unscrupulous players, there are many of us out there that are genuinely nice players and just want to have fun - and I believe you are one of them too. Please rethink your decision, because I believe there is still hope in the game

But if you really choose to leave, I will respect your decision and I wish the best for you in your future endeavors.
          IGN: SngCe242
          Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
          ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
            Bro.... While there are many scammers, bots and unscrupulous players, there are many of us out there that are genuinely nice players and just want to have fun - and I believe you are one of them too. Please rethink your decision, because I believe there is still hope in the game

But if you really choose to leave, I will respect your decision and I wish you good luck to your future endeavors in rl.
            Yea man there are good players. It's very hard to find them. Just saying many people lost the hype in playing this game. Looking back at the old seth hamumu days, the game was popping off unlike today's growtopia. Thank you though.

Comment

Sad to see you go, anw Goodluck on what you are currently working!

Comment

All the best!
                peek a boo

Instagram : emphera.gt
                Discord : Emphera#6275

Comment

baii!!! qwq

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
                  Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Working...
                  X