I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Back with a new account. to all my old friends still playing gt, add me with my new account yoodee. Also adding new friends

My main account has been suspended and still working on it with support due to hackers bypassing my aap protection last time. And don't open any suspicious links related to growtopia in discord or even youtube, for example, shortcut links like bitly... Nothing is safe anymore kek.

I lost everything and am starting fresh again.

have a good day everyone
    It's me deeyoo
    Just a random growtopian passing by ~
    Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

hey welcome back, i sorta rmb you
    hi

Comment

welcome back
      =IGN : Crausse=
      Instagram : @Crausse_GT
      Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Thanks! What's happening with growtopia lately? when I came back like few months ago, there were account hacking exploits (one of the victims here), then when i come back again, duplication exploits, 2 rollbacks in a row, and lot's of server maintenance.
        It's me deeyoo
        Just a random growtopian passing by ~
        Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

Comment

Originally posted by deeyoo View Post
          Thanks! What's happening with growtopia lately? when I came back like few months ago, there were account hacking exploits (one of the victims here), then when i come back again, duplication exploits, 2 rollbacks in a row, and lot's of server maintenance.
          firstly, welcome back.....and ya due to the new events and load of new accounts being made, there were glitches which forced rollbacks the first time. Then, hackers began to dupe some items and ruin the economy, which in turn caused another rollback/maintenance. (this is my opinion on what caused the rollbacks...ETC)

Comment

Working...
          X