a not-so new player visiting the forums for guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a not-so new player visiting the forums for guidance

Hi!, my name's 135i and i just decided to check the forums for guidance from you guys that are willing to help me teach certain things to get move out from my comfort zone and try new methods on what to do to make a profit. But i also came here primarily to socialize with other forumers and discuss certain things if it's about the recent updates and whatnot. Hope that i could make new friends in here while i'am still scrambling on what to do in forums, getting to know more how it works mechanically.

Originally posted by 133333555555555555555555I View Post
    Hi!, my name's 135i and i just decided to check the forums for guidance from you guys that are willing to help me teach certain things to get move out from my comfort zone and try new methods on what to do to make a profit. But i also came here primarily to socialize with other forumers and discuss certain things if it's about the recent updates and whatnot. Hope that i could make new friends in here while i'am still scrambling on what to do in forums, getting to know more how it works mechanically.
    Hi
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
      Hi
      Hello!,

Comment

Goodbye.

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
          Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Hey there, welcome!
            I don't have any super good profit methods for you, as I personally have trouble making WLs.
            I usually use my gems when farming to sell items so I can earn some.
            Here's the forum manual if you need to figure out how things work around here.
            Hope you enjoy your stay!
            IGN: Gesine
            Level: 63
            Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
            Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by 133333555555555555555555I View Post
              thats a banger of a name

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Working...
              X