Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant she stop telling lies about me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant she stop telling lies about me?

Maybe u heard about my dispute with xbellax, i wanted to let it behind me . But yesterday came Redwoodgirl and told me that she still lies about me first the angel wings now she is telling around that i scammed her nyan btw i think she had no nyan, why cant she stop im down already....pls guys believe me i did nothing really

Originally posted by Fredi View Post
    Maybe u heard about my dispute with xbellax, i wanted to let it behind me . But yesterday came Redwoodgirl and told me that she still lies about me first the angel wings now she is telling around that i scammed her nyan btw i think she had no nyan, why cant she stop im down already....pls guys believe me i did nothing really

Isn't lying a ban-able or mute-able offense? If so you could tell Seth or Hamumu, I'm sure they will find a solution about your problem but i think Seth and/or Hamumu needs to conduct an investigation before doing necessary actions. Just hope Seth and Hamumu can find evidences that you did't scam a nyan and that xbellax is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by INightmareI
      No. It is not. Seth and Hamumu do not get involved in drama for reasons.

It's harassment that a punishment can be inflicted on, not lying.
      Yes, similar to scamming. Its not illegal but it is punishable.
      Common Bugs: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...highlight=bugs
      Tips and Tricks: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...dvanced+player

Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

You'd have to hire a private investigator. Seth and hamumu don't get involved in these things, rightfully.

My suggestion to you would be to not get yourself involved with people who may not be truth worthy.
        And ignore the drama. Making threads about it only fuels it more.
        If you didn't keep talking about it, I bet hardly anyone would even know it happened.

I'm sure people would believe you over her anyway, I've never heard of her, but I think I saw her writing some angry broadcasts last night. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt people believe her or pay attention anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
          You'd have to hire a private investigator. Seth and hamumu don't get involved in these things, rightfully.

My suggestion to you would be to not get yourself involved with people who may not be truth worthy.
          And ignore the drama. Making threads about it only fuels it more.
          If you didn't keep talking about it, I bet hardly anyone would even know it happened.

I'm sure people would believe you over her anyway, I've never heard of her, but I think I saw her writing some angry broadcasts last night. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt people believe her or pay attention anyway.
          But im scared what is if ppl believe her and im become suddenly from a trustworthy person to a scammer and anyone call me scammer, what is if they dont think that im innocent, i did nothing . Its really not fair

Comment

I agree with meow. We are all here for you Fredi. If you need to talk. Just ask. And if your still down, I can come cheer you up. Lets just put it behind us. Im not trying to be mean. Nut you guys are taking this way too seriously. So is LOKSTER. He shouldn't of said anything. Ignore her. If she msges u and annoying you, Make another account. I still cant believe that you got in this mess. Your a good guy. And you would never steal. Believe me. You didn't do that.
            #FreeJoeExotic
            IGN: Redwoodgirl

Playing since 2012
            Feel free to message me on here or in game. Always looking for new friends and always happy to lend a helping hand.

Comment

Oh.. Fredi. I thought this thread was made by Viking for some reason.

Well I don't know fredi enough to believe him.

Actually, weren't you the guy who was saying fredib wasnt a scammer when he was.

Anyway, my advice is still the same, ignore it.

I don't know which one is telling the truth, neither does anyone else without proof.
              So let those make up their own option on the matter.
              The best thing would be to stop talking bout it, because that only makes it more well known.

Comment

How about we just forget about it and trust each other again? Thats a good idea right? so xbellax can just ignore it. Cause I trust fredi. Hes a good Guy.
                #FreeJoeExotic
                IGN: Redwoodgirl

Playing since 2012
                Feel free to message me on here or in game. Always looking for new friends and always happy to lend a helping hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
                  Oh.. Fredi. I thought this thread was made by Viking for some reason.

Well I don't know fredi enough to believe him.

Actually, weren't you the guy who was saying fredib wasnt a scammer when he was.

Anyway, my advice is still the same, ignore it.

I don't know which one is telling the truth, neither does anyone else without proof.
                  So let those make up their own option on the matter.
                  The best thing would be to stop talking bout it, because that only makes it more well known.
                  I said FreddyB wasnt a scammer when he stopped scamming and wanted to be a normal growtopian, but he got many msg that be doesnt deserve a second change, so i posted that everybody deserves a second change and that freddyb stopped to scam so pls give him the second change he deserves, I didnt wanted to help him to scamm if u mean i wanted too...

Comment

Originally posted by RedwoodGirl View Post
                    How about we just forget about it and trust each other again? Thats a good idea right? so xbellax can just ignore it. Cause I trust fredi. Hes a good Guy.
                    Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X