Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HALLOFSCAMMERS Drama

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HALLOFSCAMMERS Drama

    I just went to the HALLOFSCAMMERS and saw a guy named MrBadShadow. I told him he was in the list and he said wow i'm not even a scammer. I said why are you there he said because i was cussing CrimsonEagle and CrimsonEagle put MrBadShadow there. Does this seem suspicious that CrimsonEagle only created this "HALLOFSCAMMERS" to get revenge on who he hates?

    This is becoming quite popular so can you click on it NOWW!!!!! Unless you want the innocent thing to die? What does it even do LOL?



  • #2
    Originally posted by iChuckNorris View Post
    I just went to the HALLOFSCAMMERS and saw a guy named MrBadShadow. I told him he was in the list and he said wow i'm not even a scammer. I said why are you there he said because i was cussing CrimsonEagle and CrimsonEagle put MrBadShadow there. Does this seem suspicious that CrimsonEagle only created this "HALLOFSCAMMERS" to get revenge on who he hates?
    Oh yeah, I've gone insanely mad with power. Mess with me, and I'll add you to the list too.

    Sheesh.. why does everyone (including me) jump to conclusions without listening to both sides of the story? MrBadShadow has been scamming for a while now (on multiple accounts), he has a very short temper, and when that builds up, he releases it. (Via scamming, cussing, griefing, etc)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crimson Eagle View Post
      Oh yeah, I've gone insanely mad with power. Mess with me, and I'll add you to the list too.

      Sheesh.. why does everyone (including me) jump to conclusions without listening to both sides of the story? MrBadShadow has been scamming for a while now (on multiple accounts), he has a very short temper, and when that builds up, he releases it. (Via scamming, cussing, griefing, etc)
      You can't add me when I didn't even scam. KK i won't jump to conclusions anymore. OK didn't know MrBadShadow was a big liar. He was also torturing everyone in this freebuild world at the spawn he put lava and killed. Mean guy (MrBadShadow)

      This is becoming quite popular so can you click on it NOWW!!!!! Unless you want the innocent thing to die? What does it even do LOL?


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by iChuckNorris View Post
        You can't add me when I didn't even scam. KK i won't jump to conclusions anymore. OK didn't know MrBadShadow was a big liar. He was also torturing everyone in this freebuild world at the spawn he put lava and killed. Mean guy (MrBadShadow)
        Hehe, the first sentence was sarcasm. In case you didn't notice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crimson Eagle View Post
          Hehe, the first sentence was sarcasm. In case you didn't notice.
          Oh got me worked up for nothing lol ps can u click on my dragon I want a cool one :P I saw someone with a bigger one than yours crimson it's mad!!

          This is becoming quite popular so can you click on it NOWW!!!!! Unless you want the innocent thing to die? What does it even do LOL?


          Comment


          • #6
            CRIMSON

            Originally posted by iChuckNorris View Post
            Oh got me worked up for nothing lol ps can u click on my dragon I want a cool one :P I saw someone with a bigger one than yours crimson it's mad!!
            WHAT DID I DO TO BE IN THE LIST
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Imnice View Post
              WHAT DID I DO TO BE IN THE LIST
              You scammed, hosted drop games. And meow proved it all. So please, just stop arguing about it.
              Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Imnice View Post
                WHAT DID I DO TO BE IN THE LIST
                On behalf of the HOS crew, we have seen all your drop games and the rest of your scamming plans. We put you on the list because we have plenty of proof, and even Meow proved that your a scammer.

                YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

                Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
                Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
                being fake attracts fake people.

                "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
                but with humility of mind regard one
                another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3



                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, back in February, Crimson said he would remove my name from the list for a trade...


                  Hi! I am LUCKBOT. I own a gold farm.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X