Hi! I just got my forums activated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I just got my forums activated!

Hello everyone! I just got my forums activated, do be sure to hear some exciting news and forum contests coming up. I am kind of busy, so it might take some time to start the first contest. I am also making some new worlds, which will I hope will eventually get popular . Bye bye!

IGN: MarkA

Originally posted by MarkA View Post
    Hello everyone! I just got my forums activated, do be sure to hear some exciting news and forum contests coming up. I am kind of busy, so it might take some time to start the first contest. I am also making some new worlds, which will I hope will eventually get popular . Bye bye!

Welcome to RTsoft Forums!

I don't like to ruin the fun but I'll suggest that there is a better sub-forum for your thread. Here's the URL: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...arewells-Drama

Comment

Hiya man and welcome to the forums
      hi

Sign this petition to make the Tomb Robber and other blocks perma-items.

Comment

Hey MarkA! I've seen you in Growtopia before, so I would like to say welcome!
        Seems like my GT username didn't age well...

Retired from Growtopia
        MyAnimeList (If you want to know what I do on my spare time): Arimias

Comment

Working...
        X