BYE GT😟

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYE GT😟

After 1.5 months of playing, I can't push myself in playing the game any longer. Got hacked without doing anything. I love this kind of game but there are so many toxic players, trashtalkers, scammers, bugs, and glitches. I got scammed often because I'm just a newbie and when I'm asking for help they just laugh in my face. I trust easily and my girl heart took so much pain. I'm giving away my remaining items: 28wls (from my vault), air robs, pickaxes, rock chisel, fossil brushes, rock hammer that's all I have sorry. Take care of my sisters YUANSTRAWB3 and YZSAH. Guide them how to avoid being scammed. They are very trusted. I'm here in the Finland and they are in New Zealand so we can't talk personally for me to teach them things. BTW the mini giveaway is in STRAWB3RRIE. BYE GUYS PLAY NICE!

wha- β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž
    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

࢞

Comment

Sad to see another player go! Good luck with whatever you do.

Comment

Instead of giving away your items why not keep them? Atleast if you come back in the future, you'd have items to start over again.
        legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

You shouldn't quit, If you were having fun, enjoying the game there ins't a reason to quit. There have been people out there who were scammed and hacked and lost everything but they didn't quit. They continued to grind back up to the top, you can do the same. If you weren't having fun prior to being hacked then it is your choice to quit or not but if you were enjoying the game before, don't quit and continue having fun.
          IGN: DoctorNick
          Instagram: doctornick.gt
          Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Dont quit matr
            I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
            BLG = 0/0
            DL = IDC
            WLS = IDC
            Cult Hood = 100*100/100
            Cult Robe = 100*100/100