Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.

Hey everyone,

Keeping true to tradition, I wrote this the same way I planned most of my parkours: full of passion and inspiration.

All good things come to an end, but when ever a door closes, another opens. I will be stepping down as your Community Manager as I explore a new and exciting opportunity that has presented itself to me! To Ubisoft and the Moderators & Guardians, thank you for keeping Growtopia a safe place for people to be themselves.

Gaming has always been my greatest passion, and I would like to thank you all for joining me in it. The world's we've built, the rollbacks we eyerolled over, the parkour ragequits... From my first sandstone manor to ODRICDOJO, being able to share that with all of you has been an experience I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

I remember PAW 2019 when I hosted multiple games, giveaways, meetups, and dance parties all week. One of the final days was a huge True/False game featuring the Quizard. The reveal of the Destructo world with the 4-part storyline. Motivational Mondays. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction for my time with you all.

Thank you for bringing the light of community to my life; I hope I have shined a bit of light in your life as well.

Some of you will still see me lurking around on my personal account; maybe you'll see my handiwork in some up-and-coming World of the Day attempts. I also plan on livestreaming in the near future, and I would love if you joined me in growing my own community.

In closing, be passionate. Be kind. Be awesome.

This is your community manager, Odric, signing off.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Pogdric.PNG
Views:	596
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	6928727
    Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Good luck sir!

Comment

I didn't know you much, but I knew you for parkour worlds, and I enjoyed them alot. I guess farewell Odric.
      World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

Good luck with your new plans Sensei, we will miss you and we will remember you forever.
        And we also hope you keep playing some times

IGN : yhoal
        Instagram : YhoGt

Comment

Thanks a lot for what you have done for all of us. I learned a lot from you, the way you approached us, the worlds you built, your creativity, always being associated with the community... it’s really sad to see you go, but I’m sure you will also be happy at your new job with your endless enthusiasm at games and new things. You will never be forgotten. Wishing you best of luck - hope to see you again in future.. Who knows?
          Last edited by Bardes; 10-16-2020, 06:19 PM.
          Bardes in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
            Hey everyone,

Keeping true to tradition, I wrote this the same way I planned most of my parkours: full of passion and inspiration.

All good things come to an end, but when ever a door closes, another opens. I will be stepping down as your Community Manager as I explore a new and exciting opportunity that has presented itself to me! To Ubisoft and the Moderators & Guardians, thank you for keeping Growtopia a safe place for people to be themselves.

Gaming has always been my greatest passion, and I would like to thank you all for joining me in it. The world's we've built, the rollbacks we eyerolled over, the parkour ragequits... From my first sandstone manor to ODRICDOJO, being able to share that with all of you has been an experience I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

I remember PAW 2019 when I hosted multiple games, giveaways, meetups, and dance parties all week. One of the final days was a huge True/False game featuring the Quizard. The reveal of the Destructo world with the 4-part storyline. Motivational Mondays. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction for my time with you all.

Thank you for bringing the light of community to my life; I hope I have shined a bit of light in your life as well.

Some of you will still see me lurking around on my personal account; maybe you'll see my handiwork in some up-and-coming World of the Day attempts. I also plan on livestreaming in the near future, and I would love if you joined me in growing my own community.

In closing, be passionate. Be kind. Be awesome.

This is your community manager, Odric, signing off.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Pogdric.PNG Views:	28 Size:	4.0 KB ID:	6928727
            Thank you for everything you've done for the community, Odric. Good luck with your future journeys!

Comment

Thank you for all the fun times we've had... we're going to miss you

Farewell, Odric, wish you all the luck in the world
              I WHOLEHEARTEDLY HATE THE NEW COUPONS

Insta: @limechickengt

Comment

It was very fun and pleasant to have you here with us. Goodbye and good luck to you!

Comment

Honestly speaking considering all of the infractions you've handed to me over the past year, I can't say I'll miss you

but to avoid another one, farewell you will I guess be maybe missed by some

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Thank you for everything
                    IGN: Flameskin

Comment

well that was unexpected

is it just me or do the community managers in this game never last that long
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

• Talen
                        Talen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Trust me when I say there is a good reason why they never last in this game.

Good luck about the life.I am not good at farewells.
                      A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Thank you for everything, and hope the best for your future.
                        IGN: Manav

“The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” - Ingrid Newkirk

Comment

farewell comrade
                          IGN: Browg

Cool videos: https://youtu.be/ndWyXvHSR0M

Comment

Sayonara, Odric-sensei

(Goodbye, Odric)
                            IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                            I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Working...
                            X