Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greedy owners need to be stopped, it's ruining the experience of the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    you can see it infact they banned a buy+ owner because of it but as i said youre way too biased to see

• Taxman
    replied
    This isn’t the right sub-forum for this discussion

Leave a comment:

• Crystex
    commented on 's reply
    and billboards were introduced to help stop this sorta thing....ffs

• NotSeedTopian
    commented on 's reply
    why not
    we make a raid
    like noob attack
    but
    with billboards

• NotSeedTopian
    commented on 's reply
    unless they're spamming, no.

• Unselected
    replied
    OH you guys should try coming to BUYAXE lol! It's hilarious that they ban people selling at normal price or just the price its supposed to be just because they are going to say that its manipulation tho they're the one manipulating. They literally ban you if you sell below 450.

Leave a comment:

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    Well its his world.. Yes mistreating growtopian is unfair and someone should take action on it... There's nothing we can do he bought the world and ppl have to follow the rules of his world.

Leave a comment:

• Apen3056
    replied
    Originally posted by ZepperQ View Post

But owner can't ban someone trading or selling? Can they only ban if you're afk?
    owner can ban SellGo___ or SellAt___ while afk. since if someone trades successful, owner may be ban seller. if we afk, theres timeset in world and might you leave automatically after timeset being expired

Leave a comment:

• Winnerskill1
    replied
    Billboards are ilegal? Lmao...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jday
    commented on 's reply
    I'd like to see it

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    Jday there is clearly a rule that prevents banning sellers in your world because they sell the item cheaper

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    he can pay whatever he wants he have to obey the rules we seen buy+ owners getting banned their world getting inaccesible for a time like they deserved and there will be more strict rules in future so unless youre one of the greedy buy+ owners stop defending them these dudes make tons of wls without using these pity tactics

even thought youre not in dessert at the moment you have the mentality. 2ego in the dessert too but i would never call him a desert member cuz he is a decent player doesnt trying to stir up drama all the time

• Jday
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Komando, just because you don't get to benefit from something, it doesn't mean others should aswell.
    The guy paid the price for owning the world.
    He is obeying to the rules of growtopia, which state nowhere that using an item's market to your like ( while keeping it non-toxic ofc) is illegal.

+Don't be judgemental, especially because someone is in a particular guild, it just makes you look like a fool. I don't belong to no guild fiy

• Komando
    replied
    show this to support world will get warned and punished if he continues. believe me they change 180 degrees when a mod comes up to them (example:law)

Leave a comment:

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    couldnt expect any less from a dessert member though
Working...
X