Disconnecting Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting Problem

Disconnecting Problem (Not internet Problem ok?)
    Bruh ive been disconnecting a few times and cant even play, does anyone encounter the same problem as me?

If so, how do you fix it?

You literally just put this in the wrong sub forum.

No, I don't experience the same problem.
    Servers are probably semi-stable. I'm not a developer
    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

server unstable due of alot player experienced this server.

wait what, you did put the wrong sub-forum. just go to bugs and problem sub-forum, right?
      WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
      Level: 58/125
      World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Chronostasis View Post
        Disconnecting Problem (Not internet Problem ok?)
        Bruh ive been disconnecting a few times and cant even play, does anyone encounter the same problem as me?

If so, how do you fix it?
        Hey,

First off, this is not the right sub-forum to open a thread about such thing. You must read what to post and what not to post on a certain sub-forum by reading their Sticky threads. So, this problem is actually not about a lot of players being online, a lot of worlds being active or anything that can pop up the idea of "lagging" as the act is either very big or very misunderstood. There is this thing called packets, which works as a communication way for the server and your computer to communicate and let you play Growtopia. These packets are sent to the server on a certain latency depending on your WI-FI. If this latency is not great, you have a slightly worse connection than others thus making you lag and maybe even disconnect. On rare cases though, the server might be the one with this high latency. Which causes your PC to spam packets into the server, even though the server is unable to read all of those packets as the latency is very high. From a server perspective, this causes almost a quarter of the players to disconnect as their packets aren't getting read nor sent back to them. This disconnection is handled by the servers in order to keep the balancing between each packet that a player is sending. The more packets, the need for a better server CPU. Don't get me wrong, Ubisoft has absolutely great servers. They are just a little bit faulty sometimes. And, there is no way to fix this issue as it is a server related one. Although, you can contact the support desk via https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847 and report this issue to them and ask for a fix.

Hope this was what you were looking for.
        ixao

Comment

Working...
        X