From what I learned from this game, and my parting farwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I learned from this game, and my parting farwell

This would be the last post I'll deliver. Had a good run though. Would be 100% pleased to play this game again if I ever had the time (since I'm in college). I just answered about every single questions there is, regarding my post on the situation of my hacked account. So, I think that's just about it.

In the future, I do hope this game would improve into a more "simpler" state. I hope that every newbie/pro/whoever, don't have to find this game to be tedious, intolerable, and such a grind. And thus resulting in them to find loopholes because of this game's difficulty level.

Nobody want to sit there and breaking blocks for hours clicking. When you can simply download an auto, and would save you those hours you lost. Nobody want to watch their stock get sold, when an r-lock does the job. Nobody wish to get rich when they can think smart, and gamble their way to richness through CSN.

It's just the simplest way that players want to reach the top. And guess what? Their methods are working. And the rules uses to enforced are not. And these rules never will work..

In this game, you might see those "active" players everywhere around you, 50k players online. But that's truly just judging the book by its cover. You know why, because every damn person playing growtopia is lazy. How do I know? Cause I'm lazy. I lost motivation in this game before I even got hacked, I had 33 magplants. I do 10 bfgs simultaneously, it was a literal simulation game. And those 100 out of 200 worlds I'd lost, those were BFGs every single one. All with the jammers and vip doors, and 95 farms almost all filled with chands and sorcerer. I played this game like I would play any simulator game.

And you know how often I see people who uses auto? Every damn time. New rules enforced? Doesn't matter. Should I even bother banning? No, it doesn't matter cause more would come. Daily basis 10 BFGs running on the same time.

The point I'm trying to make is that, it's the player's mindset vs this game's difficulty level. They auto because there's just so many blocks to break. It's not even about my BFGs, it's just since forever this game has been a long and tedious run because it's so bounded by it's own limitations.

Alternate rayman, people say? You know what I would say, "pathetic" alternate rayman would just make people cry more. They should just implement a damn punching bot and placing bot, that just does the breaking for you.

I'm telling you people to stop limiting the options you have enstored for growtopia and start thinking big. You have players who are lazy. Who make money off this game. What's need to be done is to make the game easier. To prevent them from autoing and illegal doings by making this game easier so it's not necessary to auto or do illegal doings anymore.

If you still don't believe that I BFG 10 farms simultaneously on a daily basis. Visit any of these worlds BFGCHAND001-050 or BFGSORC001-050. The world might be locked by another players, some world by hackers (mostly the chand worlds), some by my friend (mostly the sorc worlds). I was even planning on creating 100 more BFGs (BFGMBELL001-100) because yk why not.

10 BFGs: yields 2.2k seeds (1 farm worth of seeds) on average every day and 240k gems for those wondering. And I build every single one of those BFGs. "Countless hours" I said on my previous post. Yeah there's a reason I said that. And it was secretive, never revealed to any forumer.

I hope something was learned outta my experience. The ones in control of this game are truly the players. And probably always will be

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
    This would be the last post I'll deliver. Had a good run though. Would be 100% pleased to play this game again if I ever had the time (since I'm in college). I just answered about every single questions there is, regarding my post on the situation of my hacked account. So, I think that's just about it.

In the future, I do hope this game would improve into a more "simpler" state. I hope that every newbie/pro/whoever, don't have to find this game to be tedious, intolerable, and such a grind. And thus resulting in them to find loopholes because of this game's difficulty level.

Nobody want to sit there and breaking blocks for hours clicking. When you can simply download an auto, and would save you those hours you lost. Nobody want to watch their stock get sold, when an r-lock does the job. Nobody wish to get rich when they can think smart, and gamble their way to richness through CSN.

It's just the simplest way that players want to reach the top. And guess what? Their methods are working. And the rules uses to enforced are not. And these rules never will work..

In this game, you might see those "active" players everywhere around you, 50k players online. But that's truly just judging the book by its cover. You know why, because every damn person playing growtopia is lazy. How do I know? Cause I'm lazy. I lost motivation in this game before I even got hacked, I had 33 magplants. I do 10 bfgs simultaneously, it was a literal simulation game. And those 100 out of 200 worlds I'd lost, those were BFGs every single one. All with the jammers and vip doors, and 95 farms almost all filled with chands and sorcerer. I played this game like I would play any simulator game.

And you know how often I see people who uses auto? Every damn time. New rules enforced? Doesn't matter. Should I even bother banning? No, it doesn't matter cause more would come. Daily basis 10 BFGs running on the same time.

The point I'm trying to make is that, it's the player's mindset vs this game's difficulty level. They auto because there's just so many blocks to break. It's not even about my BFGs, it's just since forever this game has been a long and tedious run because it's so bounded by it's own limitations.

Alternate rayman, people say? You know what I would say, "pathetic" alternate rayman would just make people cry more. They should just implement a damn punching bot and placing bot, that just does the breaking for you.

I'm telling you people to stop limiting the options you have enstored for growtopia and start thinking big. You have players who are lazy. Who make money off this game. What's need to be done is to make the game easier. To prevent them from autoing and illegal doings by making this game easier so it's not necessary to auto or do illegal doings anymore.

If you still don't believe that I BFG 10 farms simultaneously on a daily basis. Visit any of these worlds BFGCHAND001-050 or BFGSORC001-050. The world might be locked by another players, some world by hackers (mostly the chand worlds), some by my friend (mostly the sorc worlds). I was even planning on creating 100 more BFGs (BFGMBELL001-100) because yk why not.

10 BFGs: yields 2.2k seeds (1 farm worth of seeds) on average every day and 240k gems for those wondering. And I build every single one of those BFGs. "Countless hours" I said on my previous post. Yeah there's a reason I said that. And it was secretive, never revealed to any forumer.

I hope something was learned outta my experience. The ones in control of this game are truly the players. And probably always will be
    bro was playing chess while we are playing checkers. I could not agree more with you! This game is 24/7 grind if you want to actually have something in this game. Its no fun its just farming and gaining wls every single second you are online. About auto players ... again I could not agree more go to worlds like BUYBFG and see how many people offer auto / are allowing auto.

Anyways I do hope that this post makes at least some impact on the game, good luck with college and so long partner

Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

Honestly, the best way to get rich without doing illegal stuff is through contests held by people. Ive given up on farming, ghost busting, doing whatever to make wls in the game and just go for contests.

Oh. And building worlds too.

Goodluck out there man. Farewell
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• Sumotravis30
        Sumotravis30 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just do player hosted tournaments and the Grand Tournament for the tokens. It's fun, but even that lacks skill if I'm in one of those tournaments where people carry uncompetitive behemoths like DS Sheep, Cancid or Spam Acro/Stone. Legit, it's fairly rare for me to lose to actual skill compared to me losing to chicken poo-poo.

But yea, it isn't as bad as last time though, so I'm grateful for that.

the more I play this game, the more I realized that it was feeling more like a work rather than a game that's supposed to be fun. Maybe it's just me who is lazy, who knows. Goodbye man, best of luck to you.
      のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

goodb ye
        Write something...

Comment

you will be missed goodbye my friend.

Comment

welp good luck and cya qwq
            WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
            Level: 58/125
            World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Hey,

I truly understand your perspective on the whole grinding and auto problems. I actually think the same, too! Although, I quite don't think that it is THAT HARD to get World Locks nowadays, there are tons of things to choose from in reality! I personally obtain my World Locks through working for GrowTube, building worlds, profiting myself, participating in contests and some more. And trust me, I get paid good! I mean, yes I indeed work / do stuff for a certain purpose but its so fun that I forget the reason behind that work! Maybe you can try the same and make your way up to the top. And lastly, goodluck on college! College is pretty hard, I assume from my sightings. Hope you can successfully finish it and get back to your usual!

I hope you have a great day, and finally, goodbye...
              ixao

Comment

I think the difficulty of Growtopia is what is appealing to a lot of people, since everybody strives to be rich/famous, but only few can achieve something like that, hence motivating players. It would be more correct to fix the loopholes, so that everyone has an equal chance.
                Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

My Answer Is Growtopia Is Simply Boring!

Comment

Lol cant relate more I also lost 10bgls and phew that was a big hit. I was left with only a bgl lmao. i forgot how i made those 10 coz i was lazy af. I would also open 5 bfg then i did buy worlds. lmao. I just left my account there with my bfg design (portals) so i can just go to the next using the chem coat... this game is pretty boring tbh i dont know why i even played it non stop a few months ago lol.
                    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
                    Acc hrs: 1.2k
                    Acc age: 90 days
                    Target dls: 45/100
                    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
                    Suggestions for Paw:
                    Practice Bots
                    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

farewell
                      ign: thiel
                      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                      ig: thiel4us
                      donate in thieldonate
                      sry if mi bad english

Comment

Farewell dude, we are all gonna miss ya!.
                        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                        Instagram Link!
                        Discord:
                        Discord Link!

Comment

g'day and g'bye

Jedaki

Comment

i open forum for the first time since forever and I see this.

farewell mah dude. hope to see you in other game.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Working...
                            X