Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I host Online Unofficial Growcon on Google meet!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
    I am Dtotrident
    hello neutral
    ur dtotrident wth im dtotriden whattt
    goal:GET WOTD

Comment

Originally posted by BLuetootH View Post

ur dtotrident wth im dtotriden whattt
      reported as a scandal
      ur path is same as swag's future on this forum
      IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

reported as a scandal
        ur path is same as swag's future on this forum
        wdym?????

Comment

wdym?????
          you edited
          it's hoax
          so I report as hoax

Comment

There are gonna be bots, trollers, meeting crashers. No this is a bad idea and even if Ubisoft held it, it's going to be chaotic. Imagine if Comicon, AnimeExpo, other cons were held online, it would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to hold such a big meeting. <(If it is a custom made server with whatever other gizmo stuff)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
            http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

you edited
              it's hoax
              so I report as hoax
              you reported as scandal or hoax?

Comment

i mean why not
                のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

lets make it happen
                  this boy sus.
                  IGN: Arpher
                  Broke 24/7

(Philippines)

Comment

you reported as scandal or hoax?
                    yes
                    but I may have clicked cancel

Comment

I am PEPPERISTIC
                      hello neutral
                      I find this very disrespectful as an elder of a Growtopia guild, a feature release in April 2018, owned by a very pro OG old player possibly a guardian named Phemu, named BETA which has 4 letters, 1 word. You are getting banned now

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

If it's happening I lowkey wanna join

Comment

yes
                          but I may have clicked cancel
                          so u clicked cancel or Did it

Comment

I'm not sure how safe or popular something like this would be hosted on Google Meet, especially considering that Google holds a lot of your personal information. Hosting this on Discord would probably be the best path to take here. Also, are you willing to take full responsibility for everything that happens? If you were to be the admin, you are the one who needs to enforce everything and to take precautions in order to keep people safe.

You are absolutely going to need moderation on whichever platform you decide to host this on. I would recommend 1 mod/10 people in order to be the most efficient in an event like this one. Anybody can say anything at any moment, and anything could happen. Be prepared.

If you still continue to decide to host this on Google Meet, be sure to enforce the things below:
                            - Fake emails and/or NOT your personal email, bank email or email linked to any of your Growtopia-related accounts.
                            - No legal names at all. You're going to need to really enforce this one in order to protect identities.
                            - Follow the terms of service of the platform you host on, such as age. This is usually 13 years old. Anybody younger needs to leave. (Discord too!)

I will edit this if I can think of anything else.
                            IGN: Cloverlord
                            Current level: 115
                            Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                            Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                            My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
                              I'm not sure how safe or popular something like this would be hosted on Google Meet, especially considering that Google holds a lot of your personal information. Hosting this on Discord would probably be the best path to take here. Also, are you willing to take full responsibility for everything that happens? If you were to be the admin, you are the one who needs to enforce everything and to take precautions in order to keep people safe.

You are absolutely going to need moderation on whichever platform you decide to host this on. I would recommend 1 mod/10 people in order to be the most efficient in an event like this one. Anybody can say anything at any moment, and anything could happen. Be prepared.

If you still continue to decide to host this on Google Meet, be sure to enforce the things below:
                              - Fake emails and/or NOT your personal email, bank email or email linked to any of your Growtopia-related accounts.
                              - No legal names at all. You're going to need to really enforce this one in order to protect identities.
                              - Follow the terms of service of the platform you host on, such as age. This is usually 13 years old. Anybody younger needs to leave. (Discord too!)

I will edit this if I can think of anything else.
                              Exactly. We already saw in gt discords first day how well growtopians can speak in voice chat. They are kids mostly. so hosting something like this, should actually have agelimit much higher than just 13. How to make sure that someone wouldn't show example adult videos trough the video chat or n pictures or even worse? When we talk about game what has so much young players, i wouldn't ever host anything like this, ever. I feel it's way too risky. But well, i'm boomer with own kids..

Comment

I wantttttt join but I am to shy 😳
                                IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

Working...
                                X