Meet Our New Batch of Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome all new guardians ! Sorry I'm late, kinda lazy to open forums
    My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
    Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho

Why you still reading this.. you should go before your eyes got an ache
    please stop im shy please?!
    ok

Comment

lol it sorta reminds me of XXL freshmen pitch videos

Comment

How does this even work? Aren't they like new to the forums? Hello btw

Comment

I'll get em next time lol
          -SavageTheUni

Comment

Believe it or not My pfp on social media used to be the same eith sadilus
            Lol
            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Aww I didn't get the role ):> Congratulations guys!

Comment

Welcome guys! Hope yall make our community & game better!

Comment

Originally posted by HollowDragon View Post
                  Hi,

I am HollowDragon. I have played this game for about 7 years now and it has become a game I care deeply for. The past few years I have interacted a lot with the community via discord and have been doing some moderation work there. I'm looking forward to apply this experience towards Growtopia and hope I can help the game and community grow!

~ Goodbye, HollowDragon
                  yo this one has a cool name tho
                  hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by WindyPlay View Post
                    Hello all,

I'm WindyPlay. I've been playing Growtopia for well almost 6 years at the time of writing this. With this said, I'm an experienced player who is excited about joining the Guardian team. While I have plenty of knowledge of the game, I want to meet with all of you to build a better community. I look forward to meeting you if I haven't met you over these 6 years.

Aside from playing Growtopia, I enjoy exploring nature with my friends and family, watching Chinese (Cantonese) television series, and playing other games with my friends. I have a background in Spanish and Mandarin, but I'm still learning them throughout my years in school. I won't say more about myself but if I have a chance, you can ask me in-game or on discord.

I have been involved in my community whether it be at school or local community. I plan to apply what I learned from there and put the knowledge here as a Guardian when I'm interacting with the community. Well, that's it for now. I will catch most of you on discord, the forums, or in-game.

~Goodbye, WindyPlay
                    haha this one seems so similar to me
                    please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

Comment

Congrats to all the newly promoted guardians. Y’all no longer are the once used to be called regular Growtopian, but now are new guardians and protectors of the game. a lil late but hats off.
                      Goals:

Level: 91

Comment

They forgot to put introduce themeselves on the forums with 2 posts
                        Hey
                        Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
                        World: I have no idea
                        You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

I can see why someone would want to be a guardian in Growtopia, but I can't understand how someone wants to continue being one. Yeah, sure, It's fun for the first week, but then it just becomes a pain in the behind. Maybe that's the reason to 90% of all the 20% of mods and guardians who haven't left being inactive for 6 days of the week.
                          I've been a moderator in a couple of online games, not as big as Growtopia, but regardless, the experience of being one is identical. (Despite the games I moderated having a nicer community).

I know the feeling of being extremely excited because you've been given special "privileges" in a game you enjoy, but unfortunately, that feeling fades away within a month.
                          When you realize all the relatively easily avoidable, constant shortcomings of Ubisoft, and the utmost disrespectful ways they blame the players for their developers' inherent incompetence and their refusal to recognize their own shortcomings. For example, the duplication incidents. They blame the playerbase for trading, duplicating, and then refuse to publicly recognize their own mistake(s)
                          even when the actions of the playerbase are more than predictable upon their eventual discovery of a duplication glitch (Which was caused by the developers' mistakes in the first place, and the team/management? rushing a half-assed monthly update). I can't even recall how many duplication issues and rollbacks there were this year. (The disk failures were probably out of their control, so I can't blame them too much for that)

And the events like "Wing week", which are blatant tricks to get the less bright players to dish out money. Not even mentioning all the "Look, we did something!" updates and all the essentially lootboxes added into the game for the past year. Them getting new moderators and guardians to solve issues within the community, when in actuality, it was already too late two years ago.

Either they work on the game with their monitors 180 degrees in the wrong direction, or they don't have a clue about what they are doing. The first one may just be due to company policy.

But good luck to all you new guardians and old players, I'm sure I've spoken to some of you at some point earlier!

Comment

Can I ask why aeon is cursed
                            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                              Can I ask why aeon is cursed
                              He's not guard anymore. See meet the team post. He's not in list anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X