Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing too much?

Alright, some guys prepared too much...
    They had 5k force fields... Now forcefields are nerfed...
    Well i got nothin to say

Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
    GrowID : Kheft
    Been playing since : September 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
      Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
      Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.
      IGN : Panko

Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

Comment

I dropped 2 of my battle trout and got a cape tatter

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
        Level: 82
        Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Panko View Post
          Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.
          I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.
          GrowID : Kheft
          Been playing since : September 2013

Comment

I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.
            I hope it wasn't a mistake, I think it was a great idea, I really like how the new barriers look. They added a new item in, while keeping the ability to use them for a chance to get a rare item from Growgannoth.
            IGN : Panko

Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

Comment

Waaaat!? Why didnt i know that?

Comment

Working...
              X