Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preparing too much?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Preparing too much?

    Alright, some guys prepared too much...
    They had 5k force fields... Now forcefields are nerfed...
    Well i got nothin to say

  • #2
    Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
    GrowID : Kheft
    Been playing since : September 2013

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
      Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
      Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.
      IGN : Panko


      Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
        Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
        I dropped 2 of my battle trout and got a cape tatter


        IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
        Level: 82
        Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Panko View Post
          Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.
          I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.
          GrowID : Kheft
          Been playing since : September 2013

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
            I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.
            I hope it wasn't a mistake, I think it was a great idea, I really like how the new barriers look. They added a new item in, while keeping the ability to use them for a chance to get a rare item from Growgannoth.
            IGN : Panko


            Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
              Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
              Waaaat!? Why didnt i know that?

              Comment

              Working...
              X