X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaglan View Post
    Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
    Waaaat!? Why didnt i know that?

Leave a comment:

• Panko
    replied
    I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.
    I hope it wasn't a mistake, I think it was a great idea, I really like how the new barriers look. They added a new item in, while keeping the ability to use them for a chance to get a rare item from Growgannoth.

Leave a comment:

• Deaglan
    replied
    Originally posted by Panko View Post
    Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.
    I think it was a mistake they made to be honest. Why would they try to nerf force fields but the item given when sacrificing a force field would have a drop like last years Growganoth. Wouldn't be surprised if next year it says "Growganoth denys your puny offering" when trying to sacrifice it.

Leave a comment:

• Allen
    replied
    Once you drop a force field, it'll give you a Dark Magic Barrier but what people don't realise it that you can drop those to get a prize. I got 1 cape tatter whilst I dropped 13.
    I dropped 2 of my battle trout and got a cape tatter

Leave a comment:

• Panko
    replied
    Exactly, so many people don't realize that you can drop it again. I'm kind of glad they did it, though.

Leave a comment:

• Deaglan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JNGamer
    started a topic Preparing too much?

Preparing too much?

Alright, some guys prepared too much...
    They had 5k force fields... Now forcefields are nerfed...
    Well i got nothin to say
Working...
X