Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Update?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next Update?

    I wonder what's the next update gonna be, But I think it's related to the future event like winterfest or earlier event like Halloween? What do you think the next update should be?

  • #2
    WinterFest, duhh.

    I honestly don't know, but if the beta server is open there will be a new update.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tolerantion View Post
      WinterFest, duhh.

      I honestly don't know, but if the beta server is open there will be a new update.
      I hope there will be an update before winterfest because November is like a big gap.
      "There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lom1s View Post
        I hope there will be an update before winterfest because November is like a big gap.
        We kind of need it to prepare, because honestly, there are enough events to keep us busy 24/7
        Hello, I do art and things
        My instagram for art and things

        Choo choo~

        Comment


        • #5
          Check my siggy
          Hamsters of rtsoft
          Originally posted by xZachCottonx
          I had a hamster with a ball one time and I put it in my sink and watched it drown while it was trapped in the ball
          Originally posted by Kitty Machine
          My friend had a hamster ball once. It rolled down into the basement, and froze to death.
          Originally posted by Applez
          my hamster died of cancer


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lom1s View Post
            I hope there will be an update before winterfest because November is like a big gap.
            Didn't hamumu leak earlier in the year that he'll fill the gap with a new yearly event, like American Thanksgiving?
            Nobody comes without mistakes or flaws;
            it's what you make of them
            that shapes who you are.


            #LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

            Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
            IGN: Immaculate

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              Didn't hamumu leak earlier in the year that he'll fill the gap with a new yearly event, like American Thanksgiving?
              awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaa time to get some turkeys
              ~~Cubezapper~~

              Youtube
              Steam
              Reddit
              #LUVEISBACK

              Comment


              • #8
                An American Thanksgiving event? Sounds good. What would be the point though?
                Oh my god.
                I know.
                I'm gonna make a thread on what the event will be like.
                Check all the forum pages!
                THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

                IGN: FireWerewolf

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hdog101 View Post
                  Check my siggy
                  lol winter is comming
                  IGN: Syndic
                  LETS HAVE FFUUNN !!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arceus View Post
                    lol winter is comming
                    WE MUST PREPARE

                    John Snow omfg
                    Hamsters of rtsoft
                    Originally posted by xZachCottonx
                    I had a hamster with a ball one time and I put it in my sink and watched it drown while it was trapped in the ball
                    Originally posted by Kitty Machine
                    My friend had a hamster ball once. It rolled down into the basement, and froze to death.
                    Originally posted by Applez
                    my hamster died of cancer


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                      Didn't hamumu leak earlier in the year that he'll fill the gap with a new yearly event, like American Thanksgiving?
                      He didn't mention which gap though. Most likely it was Pineapple Party.
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

                      Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                        He didn't mention which gap though. Most likely it was Pineapple Party.
                        Hopefully it's the big gap in between Growganoth and Winterfest.
                        Nobody comes without mistakes or flaws;
                        it's what you make of them
                        that shapes who you are.


                        #LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

                        Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
                        IGN: Immaculate

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                          Hopefully it's the big gap in between Growganoth and Winterfest.
                          That's a small gap.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mokky View Post
                            That's a small gap.
                            Growganoth's an October event, right? That means there's no yearly November event. Although it goes through October-November, I'm pretty sure it's intended to be FOR October.
                            Nobody comes without mistakes or flaws;
                            it's what you make of them
                            that shapes who you are.


                            #LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

                            Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
                            IGN: Immaculate

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tolerantion View Post
                              WinterFest, duhh.

                              I honestly don't know, but if the beta server is open there will be a new update.
                              Patch update, DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X