Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When "SEEDIARY"s and SYDEFX's lock will be breakable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer for this thread:

Seth's loves SEEDIARY, He always go there.
    The world SEEDIARY must be owned by Seth. Maybe Seth's best world is SEEDIARY,
    He made Seil Moderator because of the world, He made the world WOTD, He sometimes check the FPS at there.

A quote from Seth's saying he can go to the world SEEDIARY without lag.
    Originally posted by Seth View Post
    I can jump into any popular world (like SEEDIARY) from Japan and have zero lag.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

And the answer for this thread: The lock won't be breakable, The world will be reset. But I don't think SEEDIARY will reset.

Comment

I remember that Hamumu (or Seth) once mentioned that they won't reset worlds owned by (ex)mods.

Comment

180 days for huge locks, big locks, small locks. If it has admins you need the admins to get 180 days of inative too.
        All locks get 180 days at GT time. do /time to know.

The world lock is broken in 1 year. If has admins too you need to wait more... ( the world resets after the lock is broken )

The world SEEDIARY is different, you can see that it has no Honors, it's because its a instrucional world for new people. It will never get reseted.
        IGN: BSV
        Level: 61
        Needing help in wikia? Contact me

Comment

Originally posted by ICONICK_GT View Post
          Do not try to be a scammer. as long as u do not break the recipes bcz it will be ruin. Also, take good care of the world. Tip finished. Bye
          You do know the whole world resets when the world lock is broken, and the seediary lock cannot ever be broken, right?
          k

Comment

World Locked worlds will be reset to default. You can't decay the world lock itself. Worlds like Seediary wouldn't be reset because it's the first recipe world in Growtopia, just like NewsDaily.

Reset happens on random time. Means, it could take more than a year for the world locked world to be reset, so i suggest you shouldn't bother waiting.
            sigpic

Comment

World Locks do not automatically expire. If a user has been inactive for a prolonged amount of time, the devs--at their sole discretion--may reset some of their locked worlds. However, this is not something that is done very often. It's very unlikely that SEEDIARY will ever be reset, as it's become a 'hub' of sorts for traders and such.
              --av8r
              Originally posted by Hamumu
              It's not hard to follow the rules.
              Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Seediary won't get reset, that's a fact. However SydeFX is another story, but I'm not sure of it. Also, we cannot "break the lock" and even if it does expire, it's set to a flat world.
                IGN : Phidmis.

"The only way to stop scammers is when players stop playing their scam games.
                Scammers will always scam if there is somebody gullible/greedy enough to risk their scams." - Growtopia Support.

Comment

Originally posted by thesithgt View Post
                  world lock can be break after 360 or 180 days(I forgot)
                  and the world it self will be reset(I think)
                  730 days ( 2 years )
                  sigpic

I'M_POSSIBLE

Comment

Seediary will not be reset unless the dev wanted to reset as it was a busy world.

for SYDEFX, the world will most likely not be reset too as i have noticed that the world do not have honors / overall anymore for some reason (Before System Update) its been the same for quite some time.

Maybe After sometime the world might resets who knows?
                    HI! I'm ....
                    Subscribe to my channel! Click the link down below

SPADE SERVICE
                    -5 World Locks per world
                    -No clearing of Rocks & Lava
                    -Payment first

Achievements
                    -Legendary Wings

Comment

SEEDIARY won't get reset because the owner was once a mod before. Moderators' worlds don't get as said before by the developers unless they have changed their mind. Just because a world is famous doesn't mean it won't get reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
                        Im waiting for seediary's lock. i hope i get seediary.
                        Also , is WL breakable?. Cuz i saw on News. You need to wait 1 year to break wl.
                        also SYDEFX is banned more than 1 year?. if people break his lock. People will be rich with Gangels and ndevs.
                        No, the world would reset all the items will be gone just plain dirt!
                        Growtopia name:Jamary
                        Click here for more information about account safety.
                        Click me, for more help dealing with bullies!

Comment

What about NASDAQ? :/

Comment

Originally posted by DaCreepah View Post
                            Any locks has its time of use. After 180 days, a lock will rust and will become breakble. Only when the lock owner or someone that has access to the lock logs on again, they will repair the lock.

P.S. Don't dream of destroying SEEDIARY.
                            BUT I WANT SEEDIARYY!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

What if I told you that when a world lock is broken the world RESETS.

Seediary will never be taken since it's a part of GT's history. You may have noticed before, but Seediary has no honors.

Don't get greedy with SYDEFX. If someone breaks the lock, it will reset. No wls, no nothing.

Comment

Really if 360 day the lock will breakable ??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sam Richardson View Post
                                World Locks do not automatically expire. If a user has been inactive for a prolonged amount of time, the devs--at their sole discretion--may reset some of their locked worlds. However, this is not something that is done very often. It's very unlikely that SEEDIARY will ever be reset, as it's become a 'hub' of sorts for traders and such.
                                --av8r
                                Thanks, i didn't read your thread

Comment

Working...
                                X