PAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAW

I am wondering about the additions for this year's PAW. Obviously, all the additions have been chosen already.

One change will (very likely) be vending machines' texture when empty. There have also been "leaks" of new mounts and auras.

This still leaves open lots of space for new features. Will there be an update for steam? Mount functions? Anything useful?

Thanks for the help changing my title! While cheeky, it works. <3
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

Hm, I'm looking forward to PAW.
    Last time 'round 2 of my ideas were implemented (Rhino Horns and Globe). I've been fairly inactive and have barely touched growtopia in the past year but lets hope that Phoenix Scarf idea by Electron sees the light of day.
    IGN: Angelix. Usually at my farm SHRINKTOPIA

Comment

Theres some blue and purple auras yes. Also a frog thing
      Just some dude playing some game.
      My in game name is Mensula.
      Always looking for cool friends, since i kinda got 2 inactive friends at the moment.

Comment

I don't think I've ever participated in PAW
        "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

Discord: Hunt2man#3305
        Steam: Hunt2man
        Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Comment

As i remember from last beta experience i seen someone using vending and its flickering from full/empty continously

I wonder if this alreay added though
          Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
          Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by Vege View Post
            I am wondering about the additions for this year's PAW. Obviously, all the additions have been chosen already.

One change will (very likely) be vending machines' texture when empty. There have also been "leaks" of new mounts and auras.

This still leaves open lots of space for new features. Will there be an update for steam? Mount functions? Anything useful?

Thanks for the help changing my title! While cheeky, it works. <3
            there's also that /fold and new colors (` not skin colors)

Comment

If you need help, message support for info. Also, if you want to be a moderator just be like me and help people. I want to be a moderator.
              IGN - Irkalla
              My sole purpose of existence is to create controversy on the forums. I an trying to create a toxic forum full of toxic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Irkalla View Post
                If you need help, message support for info. Also, if you want to be a moderator just be like me and help people. I want to be a moderator.
                Thats not how you become a moderator...

Comment

And im pretty sure support wont tell you anything about new update
                  IGN : ExUnknown
                  Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Good to know....
                    CALL ME!
                    Telephone: #12345

Comment

Working...
                    X