Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVP Trophy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MVP Trophy?

    Wait, what? My friends did not receive the MVP trophy, is this a bug or something?
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 91
    WOTDs: 28
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

    Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

    #AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

  • #2
    Only the top players who contributed the most get the Mvp trohpy
    IGN: EKKOES

    Comment


    • #3
      I did not get it as well
      Visit my youtube channel!

      IGN: Cyanide

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Azure View Post
        Wait, what? My friends did not receive the MVP trophy, is this a bug or something?
        Only the people who got ranked top will receive it

        Comment


        • #5
          MVP TROPHY

          Me too... I was like wheres my trophy
          In-Game Name: SkyesteR
          Level : 63
          10/20 Megalodons caught

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
            Only the people who got ranked top will receive it
            Skye, Cyanide and Edmush all should get the MVP trophy...

            Check the MVP leaderboards lol
            IGN: PoseidionYT

            The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EkkoMaster View Post
              Only the top players who contributed the most get the Mvp trohpy
              Yeah I know, I meant those that ExeCutie mentioned.
              IGN: Edmush
              Level: 91
              WOTDs: 28
              Growtopia since October 2013
              Forums since September 2014

              Sponsored Item:
              The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

              #AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

              Comment


              • #8
                Answer:

                Read the growtopia gazzete. There is an info about it
                Thank me later
                GrowId = Zhahnur

                Visit My Vending Shop "MARKETN"

                Comment


                • #9
                  The MVP trophies have been booked to the top 20 players of the event, announced here. Congratulations!

                  Have a lovely day,
                  ExeCutie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zhahnur View Post
                    Answer:

                    Read the growtopia gazzete. There is an info about it
                    Thank me later
                    in the thread it says something like you will get it delivered to you without checking the board...
                    Ariana/Zya

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X