No announcement yet.

When did the balloon war start and end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did the balloon war start and end?

I wanted to know the date the balloon war started ( not including the prep phase ) and when it ended please.
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

sigpic

World War I began in 1914, after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and lasted until 1918. During the conflict, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and the Ottoman Empire (the Central Powers) fought against Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy, Romania, Japan and the United States (the Allied Powers). Thanks to new military technologies and the horrors of trench warfare, World War I saw unprecedented levels of carnage and destruction. By the time the war was over and the Allied Powers claimed victory, more than 16 million people—soldiers and civilians alike—were dead.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
      World War I began in 1914, after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and lasted until 1918. During the conflict, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria and the Ottoman Empire (the Central Powers) fought against Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy, Romania, Japan and the United States (the Allied Powers). Thanks to new military technologies and the horrors of trench warfare, World War I saw unprecedented levels of carnage and destruction. By the time the war was over and the Allied Powers claimed victory, more than 16 million people—soldiers and civilians alike—were dead.
      Pffft. This is the second time this happened. Thanks for the info I guess.
      "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X