Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanics that need updating

3 Things-

I. Carnival- The last time we recived a carnival update was 2015 (I belive) and it was the deathrace 5000 (I remember racing pcats and winning a tiny tank, sweet memorys), anyway it wouldnt hurt to add a few new games, It also adds more prizes, witch you could use as sponcered items. Also consider adding more ringmaster tasks, ex. catch ghosts, chemist stuff, Complete wolfwords etc. and maybe considder needing to be level 35 or even 40 to start a quest, as it just seems that rings are way to commen today.

II. Wolfworld, If I recall wolfworld hasnt had any updates since PAW, so maybe update that. Prizes and the parkour itself. Ive never really gotten into wolfwords so I dont know tons. Like ive played them but I not much.

III. Growtokens- Give us another way to get them, not saying we want the old system back but that was deffinitly better than the current one.

Please see this Karkaul/Karios/Starkos/M1tch

Please bump this is you can

This belongs in the suggestion box
    GrowID: DCED
    Level: 100

Originally posted by NekoRei
    Heya! I guess it just depends on who received your ticket.
    Some people behind support are better or lazier than others, confirmed by NekoRei. That’s not a good support imo
    Originally posted by NekoRei
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.

Comment

Comment

I believe crime should also get a mechanic buff too...
        C R I P P L I N G D E P R E S S I O N

Comment

Originally posted by HeresToYou View Post
          3 Things-

I. Carnival- The last time we recived a carnival update was 2015 (I belive) and it was the deathrace 5000 (I remember racing pcats and winning a tiny tank, sweet memorys), anyway it wouldnt hurt to add a few new games, It also adds more prizes, witch you could use as sponcered items. Also consider adding more ringmaster tasks, ex. catch ghosts, chemist stuff, Complete wolfwords etc. and maybe considder needing to be level 35 or even 40 to start a quest, as it just seems that rings are way to commen today.

II. Wolfworld, If I recall wolfworld hasnt had any updates since PAW, so maybe update that. Prizes and the parkour itself. Ive never really gotten into wolfwords so I dont know tons. Like ive played them but I not much.

III. Growtokens- Give us another way to get them, not saying we want the old system back but that was deffinitly better than the current one.

Please see this Karkaul/Karios/Starkos/M1tch

Please bump this is you can

Comment

Bumping, mostly 'cause I agree about the Growtokens.
            IGN: Shadelight ⚧

Comment

Ghosts, Crime, Tokens, Pandemic, Carnival, Steam and other features, all desperately need reboots.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                Ghosts, Crime, Tokens, Pandemic, Carnival, Steam and other features, all desperately need reboots.
                Ghost: new types has well has ___ in a jar for each (this includes the event ones now)
                New packs (the backpack) and new jars. Ssu should also combind with steam some how.

Crime: PVP, new villains, buff when hero set is on. Special cards.

Tokens: New ways to obtain, and an npc like locke who onyl accepts growtokens

Pandemic: new viruses (zombies) more uses for mutant seed, and also better human ending.

Carnival: some how more games, more prizes, more secerts...

Steam: more blocks, and hard ones to use at that, these can be used to build cool machines

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                  Ghost: new types has well has ___ in a jar for each (this includes the event ones now)
                  New packs (the backpack) and new jars. Ssu should also combind with steam some how.

Crime: PVP, new villains, buff when hero set is on. Special cards.

Tokens: New ways to obtain, and an npc like locke who onyl accepts growtokens

Pandemic: new viruses (zombies) more uses for mutant seed, and also better human ending.

Carnival: some how more games, more prizes, more secerts...

Steam: more blocks, and hard ones to use at that, these can be used to build cool machines
                  The long suggested steam crusher :O

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                    Speaking of the pandemic whens the last time humans won? Anytime I speak about it to anyone now a days I just get a responce along these lines "LOL NUB THAT CANT HAPPEN LOL NUB KYS"

Comment

pet battle pls
                      Wassup

Comment

i disagree about ghost quests, because they are kinda limited... maybe if it was like 2 ghost only

Comment

Well , they added a new wolfworld last year , the world is owned by Zfert.
                          They should update on the Tournament as well , it is fun but nobody willing to join
                          In Game Name :Hyposus
                          Trusted Player
                          Lvl ;44

Comment

Originally posted by Gmax View Post
                            Well , they added a new wolfworld last year , the world is owned by Zfert.
                            They should update on the Tournament as well , it is fun but nobody willing to join
                            I see.. Meta + Alt = Fun

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                            Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X