How can I prepare for Summerfest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I prepare for Summerfest ?

Summerfest is coming up and I want to find a way to actually make wls as I am legit broke right now. Any advice or ideas?

Originally posted by FyreH View Post
    Summerfest is coming up and I want to find a way to actually make wls as I am legit broke right now. Any advice or ideas?
    Gems, I actually have 1,9m, With 1,9m I can get like 12-14 Diamond Locks right now (With SSPS/GrowScans), but on Summer Fest, you can buy Summer Pack or however is it called for 15k, and you can sell it for 15-17, so on Summer Fest I can make 20 Diamond Locks with my gems, thats more than 5 Diamond Locks more.
    Have a good day!
    -Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      Gems, I actually have 1,9m, With 1,9m I can get like 12-14 Diamond Locks right now (With SSPS/GrowScans), but on Summer Fest, you can buy Summer Pack or however is it called for 15k, and you can sell it for 15-17, so on Summer Fest I can make 20 Diamond Locks with my gems, thats more than 5 Diamond Locks more.
      Have a good day!
      -Cze
      What is the definition of make?
      IGN: HeroProfit
      I like doing daily challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
        Have a good day!
        -Cze
        Gems definitely the way to go, or you could gamble during the event. Assuming no new means of profiting are added, and given June is already getting a Guilds revamp there likely won't be a massive Summerfest update.
        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
        Instagram: @sockia
        Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Gems for summer packs.
          IGN: Tevoir
          Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

Open summer surprise box or whatever it's called (this depends on luck lol)

Comment

Use 500 beach blasts and collect all 500 of the new phoenix item.

Comment

Gems are the only way to prepare. Or prepare a ton of wls if you want to go investing during the summerfest.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Just like everyone else said, gems is pretty much the only way to earn wealth during the summerfest as the whole event is centered around the packs and spawning fireworks.
                  If you have no farmables, I'd suggest you to go to GEMRUSH to break for gems because there is no one else there and the world is signal jammed(and rooms are free if I'm online)#ad

OFFICIAL GEMRUSH ADVERTISER
                  Last edited by Lollipopper; 05-18-2018, 05:59 PM.
                  IGN: Moombah

Comment

Originally posted by HeroProfit View Post
                    What is the definition of make?
                    To create something out of a specific set of ingredients/components.
                    GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                    Instagram: @sockia
                    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Working...
                    X