Carnival is Getting Out-dated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival is Getting Out-dated

I wish the prizes in Carnival will be changed though.. They are all out-dated and worth less nowadays. Take Flame Scythe for instance, it worth only 5 WLs, if someone would still buy it. Diamond Wing, Electro Wing. You guys should introduce new pets or wings in order to make people interested in playing the games. Lately, people would play only due to ringmaster quest or some other side quests.

Originally posted by Triparadox Clifford View Post
    I wish the prizes in Carnival will be changed though.. They are all out-dated and worth less nowadays. Take Flame Scythe for instance, it worth only 5 WLs, if someone would still buy it. Diamond Wing, Electro Wing. You guys should introduce new pets or wings in order to make people interested in playing the games. Lately, people would play only due to ringmaster quest or some other side quests.
    What does Flame Scythe mean for only 5wls? You mean you want to get expensive goods that can generate big profits? Carnival is for fun come on. The prize is pretty good for 1 Golden Ticket (If you win), while the Golden Ticket price is 70-100/wls. Chances are you'll get one of those rare presents.
    Last edited by Defush; 05-19-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I still play carnival games
      GrowID: CookieVerse

Comment

why is it supposed to be about profit?
        I had a signature so stupidly racist a moderator had to go in and change it for me. A moderator also loves me a lot to give me infractions. <3 Anulot

Comment

Originally posted by Triparadox Clifford View Post
          profit eh? hemm..... playing carnival for profiting..... hmmm.... never heard of this way to profit before...... seems legit

Comment

also we need new carnival games, they can upgrade worlds to 200x200, like BIG(now nasdaq) world. Right??

Comment

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
              also we need new carnival games, they can upgrade worlds to 200x200, like BIG(now nasdaq) world. Right??
              May not raise the size, but only replace some games. Such as Shooting gallery, growganoth, and card matching games. This game has 2 games in common. And I think it should be every 1 game from the game I mentioned above, must be removed and replaced new. So the game there is all different and there is only 1 type.

Comment

Originally posted by Defush View Post
                May not raise the size, but only replace some games. Such as Shooting gallery, growganoth, and card matching games. This game has 2 games in common. And I think it should be every 1 game from the game I mentioned above, must be removed and replaced new. So the game there is all different and there is only 1 type.
                Either swap the idea of making Carnival appear once a month to lessen quantity of carnival acquired items or swap out games from time to time, as time passes people do forget and grow tired from the same thing over and over, I agree with changing some games to seek more variety, having games with the same concept can get pretty boring to do.
                IGN: Nupthial
                Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Comment

Working...
                X