Aurora wings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild

Do guild points add up? As in all players' points add up together and collect the rewards together?
    Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
    make it possible if we wait long enough.

Comment

ill get aurora in 2 weeks, will get glove of giants this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonNader View Post
        Nobody has them yet. I'm thinking of starting to get tokens. All I have to do is break blocks using the new hammer? How many wls did it take you to reach that??
        You can’t get them now, wait for the next event next weekend. Hammers won't work, its gonna be a different event than the one we had last weekend. It costed him probably atleast 25dls.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I have to wait? I didn't start collecting yet. How many wls would it take me to reach that?
        You didn't start collecting them, too bad. Wait for the next event. Can't know how much it will now cost as its going to be a different event, on block bashers event it costed atleast 25dls.
        . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
          New necklace now 20dls, i think aurora will 40-50dls. its grand prize, like phoenix. if you want to get aurora, you should work for it. like all update... There is some items for noobs some items for pro players...
          Nope. Like all updates, there are items for everyone and some exclusive to only rich players.

Comment

Originally posted by WBOY2 View Post
            Nope. Like all updates, there are items for everyone and some exclusive to only rich players.
            That’s kinda the point, you can’t expect to be level 20 and getting items that’d cost hundreds of world locks to just be handed to you.
            Most of if not all forumers after 2015 are the worst people here.

If you use “/fp or only post about “omg omg profit omg”
            in any post you make you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Those who worry about blue and yellow pixels are TM06

If you are offended by my posts then feel free to HMU with angry pms on discord. My name is Ant#1851

No Taxation without Fair Representation!

Comment

Why do I have to wait? I didn't start collecting yet. How many wls would it take me to reach that?
              If you use 8-9 dls/event (and assuming that other events have their equivalent milestones), there's a big chance that you'll obtain all of this event's items in the very last week of the event.
              I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Working...
              X