Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shoulder cannon

**deleted**
    Last edited by MrSongo; 07-29-2020, 04:51 PM.

Originally posted by MrSongo View Post
    New Shoulder cannon, first in game?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201236[/ATTACH]
    Damn that looks AWESOME
    IGN: Demystify
    Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
    Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

what is the necklace in your inventory next to the cannon?
      IGN: Moombah

Comment

Originally posted by Lollipopper View Post
        what is the necklace in your inventory next to the cannon?
        It's like "Skull Necklace" or something

Spencuh (IGN)

i forgot why this dragon is here

Comment

Did​ you​ get​ it​ from​ salesman? Not​ bad​ dude
          I​ come​ in​ peace​
          Nothing

Comment

hmmm

Rich people always dominate
            Atoning for my sins :sweatdrop:
            Bit by bit :)

also

Originally posted by Aleksis St
            nekorei, you better go into that briefing with a pile of papers, slam it onto the table and say: '' it's time to bob the builder up in here.''

Comment

Originally posted by LucyIsLife View Post
              Rich people always dominate
              because they also used a lot of wls. You don't even risk half of them and yet you still complain
              Pathetic.
              I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
                because they also used a lot of wls. You don't even risk half of them and yet you still complain
                Pathetic.
                How can you risk a world lock or two..? On a tool or two? The rich people, atleast most of them have sped up all the process of farming, etc by buying GEMS. This game is just pushy pushy that you buy the gems, in my opinion. When new people join, they can't just participate in these events, cause of the amount of worldlocks. I understand harvest fest and all that, but please understand MY and HIS point.. Rich people use the worldlocks, cause they HAVE them. I bet if the people which are on the poor side would have worldlocks, they would use them too. Simply putting this - If you have the worldlocks, you get fun. While they get a diamond lock or so to participate in the event, the hype will be long gone. Every game turns to pay to win in an amount of time..Though the deal is..In how much time it will be like this. Calling someone like him ''pathetic'' makes me sad, of how the riches clearly have an advantage and act like poor people are lower class and should be treated worse, much worse. You wouldn't like that you would be called pathetic, and laughed at, would you? Ofcourse not. So better keep those words in your mouth and say something better than that.
                And don't even say you're poor, cause I know you're not.
                :nuke: IGN : RamsayGordon :nuke:

And yes, I am the real masterchef of Growtopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader View Post
                  How can you risk a world lock or two..? On a tool or two? The rich people, atleast most of them have sped up all the process of farming, etc by buying GEMS. This game is just pushy pushy that you buy the gems, in my opinion. When new people join, they can't just participate in these events, cause of the amount of worldlocks. I understand harvest fest and all that, but please understand MY and HIS point.. Rich people use the worldlocks, cause they HAVE them. I bet if the people which are on the poor side would have worldlocks, they would use them too. Simply putting this - If you have the worldlocks, you get fun. While they get a diamond lock or so to participate in the event, the hype will be long gone. Every game turns to pay to win in an amount of time..Though the deal is..In how much time it will be like this. Calling someone like him ''pathetic'' makes me sad, of how the riches clearly have an advantage and act like poor people are lower class and should be treated worse, much worse. You wouldn't like that you would be called pathetic, and laughed at, would you? Ofcourse not. So better keep those words in your mouth and say something better than that.
                  username doesn't check out.
                  IGN: Moombah

Comment

Originally posted by Lollipopper View Post
                    username doesn't check out.
                    *writes long unreadable paragraph*
                    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

''Unreadable''... Ah, what a great time to be alive in.. Where you judge people by usernames, don't read an actual rant about a player and his opinion and just complain. Amazing, isn't it? I am in love with it.

Comment

you can always wait a few weeks to "have fun", at a cheaper price. That's a perk for being poor, isn't it - You could still have access to the content as much as everyone but there should be some disadvantages to balance everything out.
                        Also you got that 1st sentence pretty wrong - for me at least. Many people in this game have got really rich without spending a penny. I'm a prime example.

Let me state this, I call him pathetic not because of he being poor. I call him that because he complained about what others have achieved rightfully, be it wealth earned by buying gems or by hard work - Do you seriously think you being poor justifies the act of dissing others on what they're earned? Ridiculous. Don't take things to the extreme and consider as if poor people can't absolutely spend any wls to have fun. There are way too many unique items for them to collect yet they follow the rich's path and call it hard. Don't play the victim game. None of the "rich" people called any of you out for your own poverty (or some of them, but that's mostly personality-based).
                        I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

''Unreadable''... Ah, what a great time to be alive in.. Where you judge people by usernames, don't read an actual rant about a player and his opinion and just complain. Amazing, isn't it? I am in love with it.
                          You're getting aggressive over such a petty issue...
                          GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                          Instagram: @sockia
                          Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Many ways to profit, lets all be honest, all of us won't call others noobs if they're not begging 24/7 for wls to play with
                            Theres 2 types of newbies in the game
                            - Learns how to play the game properly and earns wls themselves,
                            - The one who asks for wls everyday

There are many ways to earn world locks, and if you just joined, do you really think the developers are just going to roll an update for you're own fun? Of course not if clothing are dirt cheap no one would like them, not for many people of course.

but imagine, they roll out an update that's cheap, but you got a chance to win (Like surgery)
                            Do you think people with lesser than 15wls will participate anyways?
                            I don't think so!
                            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

The truth needs to be told, I will be as aggressive as I need to be, til this stuff ends.

Comment

Working...
                              X