Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control the price of Magplant and Rayman Fist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Control the price of Magplant and Rayman Fist

    It has come to my attention that the Rayman and Magplant has rise to 10DLS++ this two item became Growtopia most expensive item which came out from the Growtopia Store (Monthly Item) This should not be so expensive even it is useful to farmer. This cost 200,000 gems which worth 50WLS and now is like 20 times of the originally price. I know this only came out on that month but this should be control to be fair to players who are not rich If any help is taken by ubisoft we will be very appreciate for this Hope to see some action being done!
    123
    YES
    26.02%
    32
    NO
    73.98%
    91

    The poll is expired.

    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  • #2
    200k gems is 200wl
    Once X Stay X Ahgase 💖
    Tzuyu
    Nayeon
    Chaeyong
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Mina
    Momo
    Jihyo
    Dahyun

    Jackson
    Bambam
    Mark Tuan
    Jinyoung
    Jaebum
    Yugyeom
    Young Jae

    Woojin
    Bangchan
    Changbin
    Jeongin
    Seungmin
    Lee Know
    Hyunjin
    Felix
    Jisung

    Comment


    • #3
      i doubt dev will interfere with the economy.
      And a price is based off of the price that peeps wiling to buy usually. Price rise cuz peeps that are stupid believe the fake risers. Yeah. Blame the fake riser and the community
      Originally posted by Oma357
      I am an anime trap

      -Oma357
      Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
      Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wraple View Post
        200k gems is 200wl
        I mean if use 200k gems to buy for WLS sorry for my mistake
        IGN : MikeWANG123
        INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MikeWang View Post
          I mean if use 200k gems to buy for WLS sorry for my mistake
          if u use 200k gems to buy wls in store,u can get 100 wls ,oh God

          Comment


          • #6
            Hope mods can see this and make a report to the growtopia community manager to make some actions
            IGN : MikeWANG123
            INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vmandz View Post
              if u use 200k gems to buy wls in store,u can get 100 wls ,oh God
              ikr. Anyway, what you're doing is no less different than those people begging for magplants to drop to 10 wls. Just deal with it
              IGN: Dwantano
              Status: Departed
              Discord: onigirii #8699

              Comment


              • #8
                just to start off , 200k gems is worth around 2 dls these days. for the threst - yes , the price is getting way too out of control. Seems like they were released to combat autofarmers and from what im seeing now , its mostly really rich people and other autofarmers using them to get even more rich. neither its combating with autofarming nor making it fairer for less rich people to get rich and just make a bigger gab between really rich and poor , dosent seem like it was being used by the purpsode it was released for , neither does it seem right.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Seems The both items rise because useful.
                  Look outside and look others iotm

                  Iotm in that day is never made again ( like never)

                  Like growscan ( that abit useful but too many stocks) that why its drop.
                  Don’t blame da dev or community managers
                  I’m sure you made this because you wanted the items.

                  Ok, all you need is dream big and work hard and stop complaining and start doing!
                  ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

                  Instagram:mylocationgt
                  Youtube:mylocationgt
                  Discord:mylocation#8770


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dont expect for it to drop to 10WLS but at least not more than 10DLS bruh...
                    IGN : MikeWANG123
                    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MikeWang View Post
                      It has come to my attention that the Rayman and Magplant has rise to 10DLS++ this two item became Growtopia most expensive item which came out from the Growtopia Store (Monthly Item) This should not be so expensive even it is useful to farmer. This cost 200,000 gems which worth 50WLS and now is like 20 times of the originally price. I know this only came out on that month but this should be control to be fair to players who are not rich If any help is taken by ubisoft we will be very appreciate for this Hope to see some action being done!
                      I have seen how many "noobs" got rayman or mag and i said to all, do not sell it. What ever you do, don't sell. Wait long time and sell it then, it will rise. And only one who listen to me, was my son. All others sold raymans and now they regret it. So biggest problem is, that all want get rich fast and that is impossible. If they would listen to me and just wait and do other stuff while waiting, they could now have 10dl. But cause they wanted fast profit, they didn't get that 10dl. So what ever you do, think always few months further. Sure some didn't have this 1dl in that time, when rayman was 1dl or 150wl when mag was 150wl, but so many who did have, got them and sold with few wl profit. In this game, we need think our actions 6 month further all the time. that's the key, how to get rich in this game. And nope, ubisoft can't control this, cause we have independent economy. They just can't come and ruin this economy.
                      Level: 125
                      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by myLocation View Post
                        Seems The both items rise because useful.
                        Look outside and look others iotm

                        Iotm in that day is never made again ( like never)

                        Like growscan ( that abit useful but too many stocks) that why its drop.
                        Don’t blame da dev or community managers
                        I’m sure you made this because you wanted the items.

                        Ok, all you need is dream big and work hard and stop complaining and start doing!
                        You think I am too noob to have this item? I am sure i am not doing this for only myself but for everyone dont you also want to let the community to be a peace and calm places for us to play
                        IGN : MikeWANG123
                        INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thepronub View Post
                          ikr. Anyway, what you're doing is no less different than those people begging for magplants to drop to 10 wls. Just deal with it
                          But for it to rise 1-3 dls in a couple of days, the prices are getting quite high and out of control. By the time it gets to harvest fest they will probably make magplants 20 dls plus each.
                          IGN:6GSY1
                          GUILD : PANDACLOUD
                          LEVEL : 69

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MikeWang View Post
                            It has come to my attention that the Rayman and Magplant has rise to 10DLS++ this two item became Growtopia most expensive item which came out from the Growtopia Store (Monthly Item) This should not be so expensive even it is useful to farmer. This cost 200,000 gems which worth 50WLS and now is like 20 times of the originally price. I know this only came out on that month but this should be control to be fair to players who are not rich If any help is taken by ubisoft we will be very appreciate for this Hope to see some action being done!
                            By your logic, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter etc, should be controlled in order to let smaller companies have a chance in business. Your whole argument is illogical and thinking the devs would do something about it is even more illogical than the former.

                            If other players dont have a certain item then it is no reason to lower its price for everyone to have it, in that your sense it would mean that everything will have a capped price range which is literally stupid. Your “intent” does not make your premise look reasonable at all, its just.. garbage
                            IGN: RILEYUY
                            Level. 77
                            https://www.youtube.com/c/RileyPlayzGT9
                            Subscribers: 7,800!
                            Need a sewing or harvester service? Hit me up
                            https://www.instagram.com/rileyplayzgt/
                            RLAIR | SEEDSS | RILEYBFG

                            (no longer an admin due to inactivity but I do recommend to check out the site for prices)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [QUOTE=thepronub;3710913]ikr. Anyway, what you're doing is no less different than tho

                              I just want to correcting wht he said before,,i hve 10 magplants ,so i never support this

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X