Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
    It’s expected. We expect BUY+ worlds to be trade worlds. If you turned buyhat into a parkour and royal locked it, it wouldn’t be fine. Because people go to buy worlds to trade. It doesn’t matter what’s in the world. I never said it was law to be a trading world, just expected.

Also it’s portray. Not portraits.
    Yup, but people can't just expect to have a service (totally free trading area) from an individual (owner) who owns something (a world that starts with "BUY" prefix) and rant about it if they are not satisfied.
    It'd be like if you get in a bus and ask the driver to let you drive because you got in expecting that he would let you do that (while the bus driver only offered a free drive service).
    It might be that the owner simply does not want to open his world for public service!

Last but not least, thanks for correcting my grammatical errors, I need to improve my english and it surely helps
    :hat:

Comment

• They can still open the doors and open world with free trading even if owner is not online to unmute
      whenever those admins go to sleep no one opens world and it’s just being abuse
      No open world
      No free trade
      Youtube:Lightvolts
      IGN:Lightvolts
      level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
      bring back] I need them

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleonn View Post
        Yup, but people can't just expect to have a service (totally free trading area) from an individual (owner) who owns something (a world that starts with "BUY" prefix) and rant about it if they are not satisfied.
        It'd be like if you get in a bus and ask the driver to let you drive because you got in expecting that he would let you do that (while the bus driver only offered a free drive service).
        It might be that the owner simply does not want to open his world for public service!

Last but not least, thanks for correcting my grammatical errors, I need to improve my english and it surely helps
        Another greedy player, all you care about is yourself. What about 99% of the other players who just want to buy/sell mooncakes for a week IN THE ENTIRE YEAR.
        Don't give me crap like they have the right to do what they want, they don't. I hope action get taken soon, this is abuse of world owning and it is not fair for everyone.

You think its so easy to create another community world for other people to trade in huh? Not everyone thinks the same way as everyone else. I rather have spam bots in a world where I can speak and get trades instead of being confined in a tiny ass area where I can't do ANYTHING.

IGN: 1SLA
        Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

Comment

• I would like to say that i am personally annoyed by this. But i simply go to BUYMOON. As the admin on this thread said. Its simply business and they can do anything they want as they own the world. And all you rich people saying you play for fun not profit. How did you get all that stuff? And may i ask do you enjoy the game more with a higher budget? Of course you do. Dont blame the admins and owner for simply looking out for themselves to make the game more fun for THEM. We can even compare this to real life. Stores buy stuff for cheap straight from the factory and sell more expensivelly. Why? For profit. Get out of your shells and stop bullying people for looking out for themselves.
          IGN: GreenKobra
          LEVEL: 55
          GROWTOKENS: 25/100

I don't know what to write here honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTcobras View Post
            I would like to say that i am personally annoyed by this. But i simply go to BUYMOON. As the admin on this thread said. Its simply business and they can do anything they want as they own the world. And all you rich people saying you play for fun not profit. How did you get all that stuff? And may i ask do you enjoy the game more with a higher budget? Of course you do. Dont blame the admins and owner for simply looking out for themselves to make the game more fun for THEM. We can even compare this to real life. Stores buy stuff for cheap straight from the factory and sell more expensivelly. Why? For profit. Get out of your shells and stop bullying people for looking out for themselves.

They said they are losing sleep time for this
            No it isn’t fun
            They do it so they can profit
            Even if he already have 200+dls
            He is greedy and isn’t helping the community and is for himself

[i miss old image gif
            bring back] I need them

Comment

• Originally posted by isla247 View Post
              Another greedy player, all you care about is yourself. What about 99% of the other players who just want to buy/sell mooncakes for a week IN THE ENTIRE YEAR.
              Don't give me crap like they have the right to do what they want, they don't. I hope action get taken soon, this is abuse of world owning and it is not fair for everyone.

You think its so easy to create another community world for other people to trade in huh? Not everyone thinks the same way as everyone else. I rather have spam bots in a world where I can speak and get trades instead of being confined in a tiny ass area where I can't do ANYTHING.
              Uh oh, I shouldn't even answer to your provocation just by reading your name. ( Edit: solved that dispute in game,so it's pointless to keep it on forums just to give to others a chance to add sticks on fire. Deleted my comment)
              Last edited by Napoleonn; 09-26-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Google forced phone companies to include google search engine as an app and in lock screen on their operating systems.

eu fined them 5 bil.
                IGN: Moombah

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post

No need to get to that point again. It's plain greed and social exploitation, no rlock would cause no problem whatsoever, people are already dealing with the fact worlds with public boards are going extinct.
                  Even if the design was completely garbage at least people can go straight to the point and at least chat.

No Royal Lock would affect all those who spent huge amounts of gems to put hand on those items for their utility, who bought a lot to resell in future and all those players who use it to keep spammers away or annoying people that troll when you sb about purchasing something.

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                  Clearly hasnt read the rest of the thread/my posts.
                  I've read it but I considered those points not valid.

Spam bots isn't even your problem it's for moderators to take care about. Affecting spam bots also affects legitimate people.

I have to contradict you! Spam bots are my (and everyones) problem, since they ruin worlds honors by standing AFK the whole day just spamming text also they annoy people who can't read any other chat because their screen is filled with spam messages! Beside that it affects the owner that often gets spammed to ban them, it's honestly annoying to get a hundred messages by random people saying the same thing over and over again ("BAN SPAM PLS!" , not to mention the fact that some players even ask me to mute my worlds sometimes).

* OH also I don't see how spam bots affect moderators, not like spammers go to spam in worlds owned by moderators! I've reported a group of spammers that keeps abusing my world over 4 months ago, reported them repeatedly, even trough a direct email to support where I named spambot account names, main account of who sends those spambots, the worlds they advertise and their purpose; YET the answer I got back was not really helpful and those players still do that and did not get banned!

That is only because of the L title. I've experienced it when I go to BUYCRYSTAL and some people are messaging me if im buying anything because they know I'm wealthy.
                  And you know thats true because yourself when you had the Non-GID title you changed your name accordingly to "BuyX". It gave you an advantage, so I wouldn't consider that fair to the other people either.

However I managed to buy 1000 balance cakes using my alternate account that doesn't have a legendary title, just by following super broadcasts. I did not even have to sb or bc myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleonn View Post
                    Uh oh, I shouldn't even answer to your provocation just by reading your name. ( I remind you that the person known for stealing stuff from others & using shady scams is not me )
                    However I've been told by many that I'm the most self care-less person they've met, and not only!
                    My ass lol, u just a big lie and fraud. Don't think I dont know u use alternate accounts to do shady stuff. At least I dont do that trash anymore, so dont give me crap. Also take note that I have not scammed for a long time now, honestly I wasn't making profit too anyway. Also no idea on what you mean by stealing items lmao, you must be pretty stupid to listen to random rumors.

But hey, why you bringing the topic to me? Cause you know what I am saying is true???

IGN: 1SLA
                    Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

Comment

• Originally posted by isla247 View Post
                      My ass lol, u just a big lie and fraud. Don't think I dont know u use alternate accounts to do shady stuff. At least I dont do that trash anymore, so dont give me crap. Also take note that I have not scammed for a long time now, honestly I wasn't making profit too anyway. Also no idea on what you mean by stealing items lmao, you must be pretty stupid to listen to random rumors.

But hey, why you bringing the topic to me? Cause you know what I am saying is true???
                      Edit: solved that dispute in game to keep it off forums and private. It revealed to be just assumptions and "fire versus fire" battle so I'm deleting my post to keep drama away.
                      Last edited by Napoleonn; 09-26-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• this is never gonna end is it lol
                        Originally posted by Nick_Furry
                        Do u even know how it feels like to have an Indonesian word as your in game name. My IGN was Berak which literally means as pooping. And every single time I met some random indo they be like "dah cebok bang" which also means "have you wipe your ass?" Yes, I have.

Comment

• I have so much hatred towards BUY+ worlds in general
                          sigpic
                          Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas :) View Post
                            I have so much hatred towards BUY+ worlds in general
                            Are you sure?
                            You hate a item/world instead of the owner/manipulator
                            object over person?
                            Person greedy
                            Object Becomes greedy

[i miss old image gif
                            bring back] I need them

Comment

• Originally posted by lightvolts View Post
                              Are you sure?
                              You hate a item/world instead of the owner/manipulator
                              object over person?
                              Person greedy
                              Object Becomes greedy
                              What about not hating any and find alternatives to keep yourself chill?
                              That works for me when I find a royal locked world that I might need to use for trading!
                              Finding alternatives is an option we have to deal with!

Comment

• How about Ubisoft upgrades servers and increase the max possible players in a world, then we can just ditch buymooncake and use buymoon? Easiest solution ever
                                Ariana/Zya

Comment

Working...
                                X