Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
    This reply explains everything about your knowledge of Buy/Sell worlds. Therefore, I shall end our argument here.
    Explains my knowledge on alternatives rather than complaining on profits.
    IGN: FOWL

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
      It has to be said.

It has become apparent that BuyMooncake owner(s) is abusing of a such feature to profit, and it has gotten out of hand. Where BUYCRYSTAL was criticized, it has gotten to a whole new level, worse than BUYPRISTINE. Not only were the people silented, but the entrances completely closed with some person (usually an admin) spamming and buying items for underpriced. If not, you just get banned.
      Now, before the "just don't use the world" arguments, it doesn't mean that it is fine. It harms both of the community AND new players. Do you think it is a good example for beginners to see and experience such things, making their lives harder because of few certain players absolutely corrupted and abusing people like they were robots?

The event only happens once in a year, and some are still allowed to run away with their profit while ruining the spirit of the event by being incredibly antisocial and forcing it on people.

The royal lock has to be removed or it's ability disabled. It has NEVER brought any benefit for the game itself and the way people feel outside of making the game more profit based. It isn't only my opinion, it stirs up drama on other platforms and makes the life of a huge chunk of the players harder, while also making it even more toxic (thus, the concept of silenced trade worlds spreading due to it being a standard.)

To people going to argue that it's good because they are profiting, your opinion is invaluable. It is only so few people using those items for that exact purpose.
      Well I have 1 thing to say to u: The owners of these worlds are free to do whatever they want on their worlds. It is their investment, not yours. If you don't like it, go trade in another world. These players aren't abusing anything, u can hate and be jelous all you want, but as much as u care about your mooncakes profits, as much as they care.And since they own that world, they have the full right to ban and control the full world, And u can't even concider than greed because it's THEIR investment, it's just profiting. The royal lock has helped many players, it is a game changer for me and everyone. Don't forget, weak people can't grow in growtopia , so don't blame us

Comment

I don't want to quote all of those posts, above, but quit telling me to go to other worlds and leave people do what they keep doing which is treating people like s.

Read the damn full thread. It's not hard to figure out that it's not about how im selling the stuff I have, but how mistreated the community is due to those worlds and how toxic people are becoming.

Quit acting like it's fine to have those antisocials ruin the social experience of others.
        A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
        Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
        IGN: TK69
        Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

I don't want to quote all of those posts, above, but quit telling me to go to other worlds and leave people do what they keep doing which is treating people like s.

Read the damn full thread. It's not hard to figure out that it's not about how im selling the stuff I have, but how mistreated the community is due to those worlds and how toxic people are becoming.

Quit acting like it's fine to have those antisocials ruin the social experience of others.
          Ya what he said
          Most lvl 10-40 non pros surprising have lots of balance cakes
          They usually go to buybalance since it is easier
          No one goes to sell and there aren’t gonna be a lot in others worlds
          Youtube:Lightvolts
          IGN:Lightvolts
          level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
          bring back] I need them

Comment

You say it as if they aren’t having social experience at all. At most they are probably there for 3mins to 30 mins in a silent buy world and thats if they choose to stay. Theres way too many other worlds where they can have there social experience.

Comment

Originally posted by FOWL View Post
              You say it as if they aren’t having social experience at all. At most they are probably there for 3mins to 30 mins in a silent buy world and thats if they choose to stay. Theres way too many other worlds where they can have there social experience.

The muting is okay but the most annoying is they crowed the space
              and force people to sell for cheap while royal
              Youtube:Lightvolts
              IGN:Lightvolts
              level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
              bring back] I need them

Comment

Originally posted by lightvolts View Post
                All they need to do is add a new feature that enables you to talk for a few secs while silence is enabled or add a “Buy” and “Sell” Emoji that can be used.

Comment

Im Fielle, an admin in those buy worlds.

Here’s the thing: we are PAID to do what we do. That banning? I was TOLD to do it. It’s not our fault that its muted nor why it’s closed. DJRAZZE owns the world. He is entitled to do whatever he wants with it as long as its legal, and it is.

You think its closed all the time? Well think again! We open it after were done, busy, or need to sleep. We don’t like the closed doors or the mute. I spent a whole hour nagging to him about it but it is what it is.

How about instead of making a thread complaining of what you can or can’t do, find a way to deal with it. How you ask?
                  1.) Go to a different world
                  2.) Trade the people that’s in the world
                  3.) Message the people that’s in the world

I honestly couldn’t care less. This whole thread is based on biased opinions. So what you all are saying is that when you have the chance you won’t do what we’re doing?

No we are not abusing our powers. No we are not doing this to ruin the growtopia economy. And no we don’t mean anything bad about what we’re doing.
                  The reason we are following orders is because it’s our job. It’s how WE make wls. WE have a goal, a mindset, on what we want in growtopia and that’s how we get what we want.
                  Furthermore, you think its way too low? People can CHOOSE not to sell it to us. Besides, people buy 1/6 too, we are just following what people are doing. We are not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by KitKats View Post
                    Those selfish bastards only care about themselves.
                    We are not selfish. We are doing what we were TOLD and PAID to do. DJRAZZE has every right to do what he can with HIS world as long as its legal and it is. How about you stop thinking badly of us without considering our side to the matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep if you try to buy for 7wls they ban you
                    I remover it’s not allowed in whatever code
                    Wanna know why we ban?
                    1.) Owner said to ban people until I fought my way not to.
                    2.) People don't read the signs and demand we pay more. We only have limited DLS provided to us by DJ.
                    3.) There are people who have threatened our lives and our family. Some people have cussed at us and blackmailed us. **IT IS NOT OUR FAULT**

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Private Profile View Post
                    If you don't find a world reliable enough for trading then simply go to another and trade there, or just make an sb/bc in your own world. You can't expect everything to be convenient for you. These buy+ world's are owned by people and it's theirs so they can do whatever the heck they want to in them. Just because you are jelous that someone makes more profit then you doesn't mean that he/she should be punished for that. Try to understand that there are literally hundreds of thousands of world's to trade in and there is also something called broadcasting. And who said new players go automatically to these buy+ world's to sell there items? It's not like it's engraved in their consiosness. And even if they do they can simply just leave the world and go to another if it isn't reliable for them. Also nobody is becoming antisocial. If you are mad that you can't chat in a world JUST LEAVE AND GO TO ANOTHER. And if other people decide to follow that trend then JUST LEAVE THE WORLD AND GO TO ANOTHER. Simple as that. Also remember that royal locks are limited for a reason.
                    Finally, someone sees the other side to it. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

"Force" is not even the term for what we're doing. We simply let THEM trade us when they CHOOSE to sell it to us. It's not like we're treating them as slaves. They can easily go to a different world and move on with their lives. How about you try to see the other side to it?

DJRAZZE's Side:
                    - He payed over 1000 DLS to own the worlds.
                    - Events only happen one week per year.
                    - He is trying to regain his WLS and profit from it.

ADMIN's Side:
                    - They are told and payed what to say and do.
                    - They admitted (I'm one of them) to hating the muting nor the locked doors.
                    - We don't know how to profit and reach our goals so we seek DJRAZZE to help us.

We are not abusing the system, it was made for that reason. Not only that, we actually open the doors every now and then cause we feel bad. A couple people message us to pull them out when us admins are done buying and we do. Then, we leave a sign saying they buy. No one ever bothers to look at both perspectives. Only few think and isn't basing their opinions on biased.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
                      We are not selfish. We are doing what we were TOLD and PAID to do. DJRAZZE has every right to do what he can with HIS world as long as its legal and it is. How about you stop thinking badly of us without considering our side to the matter?
                      Told to be such an ignorant caring for profit who can't make your own opinion and insight. Legal? Maybe not for long. Debatable? For sure, already few threads about it.

Wanna know why we ban?
                      1.) Owner said to ban people until I fought my way not to.
                      2.) People don't read the signs and demand we pay more. We only have limited DLS provided to us by DJ.
                      3.) There are people who have threatened our lives and our family. Some people have cussed at us and blackmailed us. **IT IS NOT OUR FAULT**
                      Not our problem either that such desperate ways are in place just because some people need to earn more than they already have.
                      If people are acting that way, it IS your fault. you (admins) AND owner are treating people like crap, of course you're not going to expect them to be nice in any way.

"Force" is not even the term for what we're doing. We simply let THEM trade us when they CHOOSE to sell it to us. It's not like we're treating them as slaves. They can easily go to a different world and move on with their lives. How about you try to see the other side to it?
                      It IS forced. Once again, quit saying to go to other worlds. It is the main world to trade and won't ever change due to BUY+ worlds being a standard. This is especially true when 90% of the related worlds to that one are locked for the SAME EXACT PURPOSE.

DJRAZZE's Side:
                      - He payed over 1000 DLS to own the worlds.
                      - Events only happen one week per year.
                      - He is trying to regain his WLS and profit from it.

ADMIN's Side:
                      - They are told and payed what to say and do.
                      - They admitted (I'm one of them) to hating the muting nor the locked doors.
                      - We don't know how to profit and reach our goals so we seek DJRAZZE to help us.

We are not abusing the system, it was made for that reason. Not only that, we actually open the doors every now and then cause we feel bad. A couple people message us to pull them out when us admins are done buying and we do. Then, we leave a sign saying they buy. No one ever bothers to look at both perspectives. Only few think and isn't basing their opinions on biased.
                      It might be 1WL or 1000000DLS, the end result is the same. You brought up the important point, it only happens ONCE IN A YEAR. And a such event with so much traffic that people cannot freely fully enjoy because of a dozen people desperate for currency, while thousands are annoyed by this setup. It's not even about earning at all, it's about maximizing profits on behalf of people forced in every single way possible to get their cakes flowing through admins. You can't deny it, and you said it yourself, you're being payed for all of this, so your opinion is truthfully invaluable and biased. Of course you're not going to realize that it annoys people, and more than you think it does.
                      A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                      Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                      IGN: TK69
                      Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Lol. Just for the sake of wls,theyre wasting their reputation just for the owner, that's next level desperation
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by 3rKang View Post
                          Lol. Just for the sake of wls,theyre wasting their reputation just for the owner, that's next level desperation
                          We are not just doing it for the sake of wls but because djrazze is our friend and we have worked for him since the beginning of the year. It is not desperation if this is our way of making our wls. We do not have the knowledge to invest in something and we rely on farming as an out but that takes a while. Our reputation isn't ruined because it will be forgotten within a matter of time. Besides, we let people outside to buy their own things when admins are done buying. Even ask ImJerrys, iCrystalZYT, and Onisim for starters.
                          Furthermore, we do open the doors after we're done when no one messages us to close the doors to help them out. You guys are just never around for the good stuff.

Comment

Told to be such an ignorant caring for profit who can't make your own opinion and insight. Legal? Maybe not for long. Debatable? For sure, already few threads about it.

Not our problem either that such desperate ways are in place just because some people need to earn more than they already have.
                            If people are acting that way, it IS your fault. you (admins) AND owner are treating people like crap, of course you're not going to expect them to be nice in any way.

It IS forced. Once again, quit saying to go to other worlds. It is the main world to trade and won't ever change due to BUY+ worlds being a standard. This is especially true when 90% of the related worlds to that one are locked for the SAME EXACT PURPOSE.

It might be 1WL or 1000000DLS, the end result is the same. You brought up the important point, it only happens ONCE IN A YEAR. And a such event with so much traffic that people cannot freely fully enjoy because of a dozen people desperate for currency, while thousands are annoyed by this setup. It's not even about earning at all, it's about maximizing profits on behalf of people forced in every single way possible to get their cakes flowing through admins. You can't deny it, and you said it yourself, you're being payed for all of this, so your opinion is truthfully invaluable and biased. Of course you're not going to realize that it annoys people, and more than you think it does.
                            Actually no, it's not our fault because it is not illegal. We have been working for DJRAZZE for a while now and we buy other things for him. Yea its once in a year but that's why we opened buysongpyeon to let people sell their items there. It is NOT forced because we are making them trade us, we allow others to trade too. They CHOOSE to trade us and sell their items. It would be selfish if DJRAZZE did all the buying for his benefit but no he chose to hire 5 people for the job because he knows our goals. You think we're greedy? We open the doors after we're done or let other people do it. It's more of a first come first serve.
                            No our sides aren't biased because we told DJ that we will open the doors and we find a way to increase the price a bit. We don't ban people stealing our sellers cause then that wouldn't be fair. Is it REALLY that hard to message someone or trade them showcasing what you're buying/selling? No. I've done it before. Even I have argued to have the world unmuted. Why do you think buysongpyeon is opened and unmuted? Because we wanted it to. Rarely any people looks at the positive things we've done and only focus on the negative. I guess that's how the world works. You can never EVER satisfy everyone.
                            We are not treating them like crap because we consider their feelings. I can even post the texts us admins and the owner tell each other. How about you visit the worlds for a couple minutes or so and see that us admins are not focused on just buying, we are also focused on sharing what occurred today in school, college, work, whatsoever.
                            We also know that it is a popular world but it is only popular for a week in a year. We say to go to other worlds so people won't waste their time trying to reason with us. Also, it may be illegal in the future but it is still legal now so I don't see any problems with it. Wouldn't you try to make a way to regain 1000 worth of DLS if it was your world because you're considering others only and not yourself? Yea we should be generous and loving but what good is it if you cannot help yourself and you're miserable?

Comment

We are not just doing it for the sake of wls but because djrazze is our friend and we have worked for him since the beginning of the year. It is not desperation if this is our way of making our wls. We do not have the knowledge to invest in something and we rely on farming as an out but that takes a while. Our reputation isn't ruined because it will be forgotten within a matter of time. Besides, we let people outside to buy their own things when admins are done buying. Even ask ImJerrys, iCrystalZYT, and Onisim for starters.
                              Furthermore, we do open the doors after we're done when no one messages us to close the doors to help them out. You guys are just never around for the good stuff.
                              You could have easily denied the access but okay. If this is how you earn thats pathetic
                              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by 3rKang View Post
                                You could have easily denied the access but okay. If this is how you earn thats pathetic
                                Quite ironic dont you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X