No announcement yet.

Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly is annoying. More people should go to buymooncakes instead.
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 8.49.18 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	6575978

Wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 8.49.57 AM.png
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	6575979

6 more minutes as she said.
      IGN: Vrags
      Thingamabob at skill 43
      Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Comment

• We haven't open yet because we are not sleeping yet. I also said the truth. Before it was 1/7 that we were buying and now it's 1/6 because people we're selling 1/6 to Wegez when it clearly said 1/7 on the sign. I am not blaming other people if it is the truth. Right now, Pandsie (idk her) and ImJerrys (not close friends with) asked to buy for themselves so I said yes because I am replying to the thread. I have other convos because I am a human being. Half of the people outside are my friends. I am saying things that the public should know such as why we went from 1/7 to 1/6 after 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
          We haven't open yet because we are not sleeping yet. I also said the truth. Before it was 1/7 that we were buying and now it's 1/6 because people we're selling 1/6 to Wegez when it clearly said 1/7 on the sign. I am not blaming other people if it is the truth. Right now, Pandsie (idk her) and ImJerrys (not close friends with) asked to buy for themselves so I said yes because I am replying to the thread. I have other convos because I am a human being. Half of the people outside are my friends. I am saying things that the public should know such as why we went from 1/7 to 1/6 after 3 days.
          Lol bullshit. If you wanna let people trade why you need to lock everyone by the door? Let EVERYONE out and you can still buy for 7 right?

Just a greedy lil b***h.

IGN: 1SLA
          Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

Comment

We haven't open yet because we are not sleeping yet. I also said the truth. Before it was 1/7 that we were buying and now it's 1/6 because people we're selling 1/6 to Wegez when it clearly said 1/7 on the sign. I am not blaming other people if it is the truth. Right now, Pandsie (idk her) and ImJerrys (not close friends with) asked to buy for themselves so I said yes because I am replying to the thread. I have other convos because I am a human being. Half of the people outside are my friends. I am saying things that the public should know such as why we went from 1/7 to 1/6 after 3 days.
            "You think its closed all the time? Well think again! We open it after were done, busy, or need to sleep. We don’t like the closed doors or the mute. I spent a whole hour nagging to him about it but it is what it is. " Well you guys know the time schedule for BUYMOONCAKE NOW IT OPENS AT 10 PM WOW such news oh btw what happen to the whole hour nagging to him about "it" Click image for larger version

Name:	42573049_315976118956216_2069121114985988096_n.png
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	6575980 The world got opened but the royal lock stays on, just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
              Not enough. I need an insane alliance, and people I'm not fond of too.

And some people HAVE to join, or the plan will fall. Some people are just too unique.
              I wanna help but i seem to be a nobody.

Comment

I have other convos because I am a human being.
                Sounds like what a non-human being would say...
                [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

We are not selfish. We are doing what we were TOLD and PAID to do. DJRAZZE has every right to do what he can with HIS world as long as its legal and it is. How about you stop thinking badly of us without considering our side to the matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna know why we ban?
                  1.) Owner said to ban people until I fought my way not to.
                  2.) People don't read the signs and demand we pay more. We only have limited DLS provided to us by DJ.
                  3.) There are people who have threatened our lives and our family. Some people have cussed at us and blackmailed us. **IT IS NOT OUR FAULT**

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, someone sees the other side to it. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

"Force" is not even the term for what we're doing. We simply let THEM trade us when they CHOOSE to sell it to us. It's not like we're treating them as slaves. They can easily go to a different world and move on with their lives. How about you try to see the other side to it?

DJRAZZE's Side:
                  - He payed over 1000 DLS to own the worlds.
                  - Events only happen one week per year.
                  - He is trying to regain his WLS and profit from it.

ADMIN's Side:
                  - They are told and payed what to say and do.
                  - They admitted (I'm one of them) to hating the muting nor the locked doors.
                  - We don't know how to profit and reach our goals so we seek DJRAZZE to help us.

We are not abusing the system, it was made for that reason. Not only that, we actually open the doors every now and then cause we feel bad. A couple people message us to pull them out when us admins are done buying and we do. Then, we leave a sign saying they buy. No one ever bothers to look at both perspectives. Only few think and isn't basing their opinions on biased.
                  “We don’t know how to profit and reach our goals so we seek DJRAZZE to help us.”
                  You are quite a pathetic player, no? There are no other ways to make wls? Seeking help from rich people and *losing sleep* every night for a whole week because this is the only week you can make wls in 7/365 days of the year? Just stop playing this game, please. I’ve probably made more dls than you this whole week that you were a slave for some rich guy, without putting my own well-being behind earning wls.
                  Ariana/Zya

Comment

• Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                    "You think its closed all the time? Well think again! We open it after were done, busy, or need to sleep. We don’t like the closed doors or the mute. I spent a whole hour nagging to him about it but it is what it is. " Well you guys know the time schedule for BUYMOONCAKE NOW IT OPENS AT 10 PM WOW such news oh btw what happen to the whole hour nagging to him about "it" [ATTACH=CONFIG]205770[/ATTACH] The world got opened but the royal lock stays on, just wow.
                    The owner is asleep. That's the best us admins can do. It's not like the lock allows us to manage it without the owner. I nagged to him about it. I'll gladly put my conversation with him on here since nothing I say appears "believable". Here's the schedule of when we open unless there are admins who are at home with nothing to do:

11pm/12am GT TIME - 5am GT TIME (someone is usually on by then) and 10am GT TIME - 12pm GT TIME oh and 1pm GT TIME- 4pm gt time. It usually varies on people's schedule. Some of us have classes or work or asleep. You guys are missing the whole point of why we do it. We managed to get buysongpyeon unmuted, shouldnt that be enough? He's the owner, we're the admins.

- - - Updated - - -

And another thing, and ill quote myself on this: "First come, first serve."
                    People asked us if they could and we said yes because we had our own harvest related things to worry about. Im currently harvesting my ftanks so I can get balance mooncakes to keep and not to sell.

Comment

So you’re manipulating the economy now. You're basically saying that you can keep dropping the price of cakes that people worked months or years to get purely with the use of limiting speech?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
                      The owner is asleep. That's the best us admins can do. It's not like the lock allows us to manage it without the owner. I nagged to him about it. I'll gladly put my conversation with him on here since nothing I say appears "believable". Here's the schedule of when we open unless there are admins who are at home with nothing to do:

11pm/12am GT TIME - 5am GT TIME (someone is usually on by then) and 10am GT TIME - 12pm GT TIME oh and 1pm GT TIME- 4pm gt time. It usually varies on people's schedule. Some of us have classes or work or asleep. You guys are missing the whole point of why we do it. We managed to get buysongpyeon unmuted, shouldnt that be enough? He's the owner, we're the admins.

- - - Updated - - -

People asked us if they could and we said yes because we had our own harvest related things to worry about. Im currently harvesting my ftanks so I can get balance mooncakes to keep and not to sell.
                      He can unmute buysongpyeon purely because balance price controls songpyeon price.
                      Ariana/Zya

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I took insane effort to wrench my lock, select and confirm the removal of "silencing peasants". High skill.

And scheduling isn't hard, I had to schedule sbs with R long ago almost hourly around the clock with only a small bunch of people.

I quote, "He's the owner, we're the admins."
                        Except for the fact you have something called a conscience and choices.

Unless you are his slave then yes.
                        IGN: Tevoir
                        Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

• Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                          So you’re manipulating the economy now. You're basically saying that you can keep dropping the price of cakes that people worked months or years to get purely with the use of limiting speech?
                          No, I already stated that we are buying what people were buying for when the server is full of people at GT Time early morning. We are not manipulating it, the sellers and buyers are. We change the prices according to what people were trading. If we AFK for a while, sometimes we check the prices. IDK if any of u guys saw but earlier I noticed that there was no price for that new mooncake. I asked the people at the white door what it was. Normally we buy other items like dshoes its max price but that can be obtained every month. DJRAZZE only has a week to gather what he can and try to profit out of it. Wouldn't you? Don't tell me you have never done that in your life to profit, to buy the lowest COMMON price. Ask the people we have bought from. I've had people question me as to why it's closed and if it is worth selling to us and I've given them the truth. I said it may rise after harvest fest is over but few people will buy it. And they can go trade other people. We COULD ban people who are taking our sellers but we don't. Ever considered the other side to it?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
                          I took insane effort to wrench my lock, select and confirm the removal of "silencing peasants". High skill.

And scheduling isn't hard, I had to schedule sbs with R long ago almost hourly around the clock with only a small bunch of people.

I quote, "He's the owner, we're the admins."
                          Except for the fact you have something called a conscience and choices.

Unless you are his slave then yes.
                          So what you're saying is that if we are paid to do a certain job we should do it our way? That usually resolves in getting fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He can unmute buysongpyeon purely because balance price controls songpyeon price.
                          No, AAkashi talked to DJ to open buysongpyeon because we are not buying anymore and we might as well let people sell theirs.

Comment

No, I already stated that we are buying what people were buying for when the server is full of people at GT Time early morning. We are not manipulating it, the sellers and buyers are. We change the prices according to what people were trading. If we AFK for a while, sometimes we check the prices. IDK if any of u guys saw but earlier I noticed that there was no price for that new mooncake. I asked the people at the white door what it was. Normally we buy other items like dshoes its max price but that can be obtained every month. DJRAZZE only has a week to gather what he can and try to profit out of it. Wouldn't you? Don't tell me you have never done that in your life to profit, to buy the lowest COMMON price. Ask the people we have bought from. I've had people question me as to why it's closed and if it is worth selling to us and I've given them the truth. I said it may rise after harvest fest is over but few people will buy it. And they can go trade other people. We COULD ban people who are taking our sellers but we don't. Ever considered the other side to it?

- - - Updated - - -

So what you're saying is that if we are paid to do a certain job we should do it our way? That usually resolves in getting fired.

- - - Updated - - -

No, AAkashi talked to DJ to open buysongpyeon because we are not buying anymore and we might as well let people sell theirs.
                            As I said in one of my first posts, do you not think this is morally wrong?
                            IGN: Tevoir
                            Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

who needs respect
                              ʇɥɓᴉɹᴉɯɐ zɹǝʇɐɥ ɯǝɥʇ uo qɐp
                              [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

• Growtopia slavery at it's highest degree, first BFG which was ok in terms of trading gems for free labor, but now this???? What is this, and also even if you guys are asleep you guys could had opened the damn BUYbalance and buybalances worlds and unsilences the world ***

Comment

Working...
                                X