Regarding BUYMOONCAKE & Royal Lock in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
    “We don’t know how to profit and reach our goals so we seek DJRAZZE to help us.”
    You are quite a pathetic player, no? There are no other ways to make wls? Seeking help from rich people and *losing sleep* every night for a whole week because this is the only week you can make wls in 7/365 days of the year? Just stop playing this game, please. I’ve probably made more dls than you this whole week that you were a slave for some rich guy, without putting my own well-being behind earning wls.
    I agree with this. This is a video game. How is it fun if you’re losing sleep? Also I do find it quite pathetic that you’re having to slave for DJ.
    Sub to my youtube channel here! Means a lot!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08...PiIyg/featured

IGN - Jake645

Level: LV. 53

(Received LV. 50 on November 5th, 2016)

GOALS

Own GROW and make it famous again - Own it, and have gotten honors several times

Get something good in surgery - Gotten one med scarf on an alternate account

Get as many rollback plaques as possible (Collecting beginning 8/10/17) - Currently own 383

Last updated: September 3rd, 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake645 View Post
      I agree with this. This is a video game. How is it fun if you’re losing sleep? Also I do find it quite pathetic that you’re having to slave for DJ.
      Losing sleep for games is fun if you are in the competitive scene.

But competitive Growtopia. Really?
      IGN: Tevoir
      Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
        Losing sleep for games is fun if you are in the competitive scene.

But competitive Growtopia. Really?
        Competitiveness, no. Enthusiastically, watching your gems go higher through pulling a all nighter breaking blocks yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
          Competitiveness, no. Enthusiastically, watching your gems go higher through pulling a all nighter breaking blocks yes.
          Randy: What games do you play competitively in?
          Me: Overwatch
          Randy: Cool, anything else?
          Me: Minecraft
          Randy: The hell?
          Me: Growtopia too
          Randy: STFU I'm out

My life 101.
          IGN: Tevoir
          Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
            Randy: What games do you play competitively in?
            Me: Overwatch
            Randy: Cool, anything else?
            Me: Minecraft
            Randy: The hell?
            Me: Growtopia too
            Randy: STFU I'm out

My life 101.
            My friend: What did you do all summer?
            Me: Growtopia
            My friend: What's that
            Me: My second life
            My friend: Oh? Is it fun.
            Me: Click image for larger version

Name:	42532749_642683149460439_2519205727369691136_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	6575981 My youth is still young My chance to profit will be SOON TO COME MWAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH
            Owner & admins of Buymooncake: Btch were closed for 42094829040297146176487428634742 hours, the next opening would be Next Year
            Me:Click image for larger version

Name:	pepe.gif
Views:	1
Size:	759.4 KB
ID:	6575982

Comment

• I like the royal lock, it's special features are unique but I do agree it's used for wrong purposes too.
              hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
              Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
                No, I already stated that we are buying what people were buying for when the server is full of people at GT Time early morning. We are not manipulating it, the sellers and buyers are. We change the prices according to what people were trading. If we AFK for a while, sometimes we check the prices. IDK if any of u guys saw but earlier I noticed that there was no price for that new mooncake. I asked the people at the white door what it was. Normally we buy other items like dshoes its max price but that can be obtained every month. DJRAZZE only has a week to gather what he can and try to profit out of it. Wouldn't you? Don't tell me you have never done that in your life to profit, to buy the lowest COMMON price. Ask the people we have bought from. I've had people question me as to why it's closed and if it is worth selling to us and I've given them the truth. I said it may rise after harvest fest is over but few people will buy it. And they can go trade other people. We COULD ban people who are taking our sellers but we don't. Ever considered the other side to it?

- - - Updated - - -

So what you're saying is that if we are paid to do a certain job we should do it our way? That usually resolves in getting fired.

- - - Updated - - -

No, AAkashi talked to DJ to open buysongpyeon because we are not buying anymore and we might as well let people sell theirs.
                STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF. NONSENSE.
                Balance was always steady at around 7-9world locks each and now YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY IT FOR 6.
                I remember last harvest before DJ was a greedy d**k balance was always going for 8 each, and 7 each is an instant sell. It even rose to 9 shortly before harvest ends.

Now I see you wanna make it 5wls each yes? And then sell for 10 each at the last few days of harvest.
                You manipulate price so noobs will sell you their hard earned cakes, muting the worlds so we can't tell the noobs the real price.

I will never support any of those worlds, in fact I will make sure to report/release mind ghost etc whenever I have the chance.

Greedy lil b***h

IGN: 1SLA
                Still I am hated, Still I am hunted

Comment

• Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                  My friend: What did you do all summer?
                  Me: Growtopia
                  My friend: What's that
                  Me: My second life
                  My friend: Oh? Is it fun.
                  Me: [ATTACH=CONFIG]205771[/ATTACH] My youth is still young My chance to profit will be SOON TO COME MWAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH
                  Owner & admins of Buymooncake: Btch were closed for 42094829040297146176487428634742 hours, the next opening would be Next Year
                  Me:[ATTACH=CONFIG]205772[/ATTACH]
                  thanks for this i died

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
                  No, AAkashi talked to DJ to open buysongpyeon because we are not buying anymore and we might as well let people sell theirs.
                  then why cant you tell him that you wont buy balance cakes anymore then he will unsilence buybalance right
                  Ariana/Zya

Comment

• ...And here we can see a forum war

Comment

• I want to remind you that THERE IS NOT any law or a decree that says that a world starting with the word "BUY" has to be necessarly a world meant for trading purposes. That's something that the comunity made up, not a rule imposed by game developers!
                      Older players might remember that "buy worlds" were originally locked by players who wanted to buy a certain item for themselves, then when BUY+___ worlds became a sort of trend, most of the owners changed that type of worlds to "trading areas" for players and when vending machines were added to the game people started using those worlds to profit by selling items!

Even though I don't like it, I still don't see anything wrong in using a royal lock in a world that you own if you do it for personal profit and you are not "scamming" others!
                      What if every BUY-world owner decided to make a parkour out of it? Would you still complain and throw poop at him because he decided to use his world as he better desires?
                      So that's my point! If you don't like a world or how it is used, just do not go there! There are 100 other alternative ways to buy the item you're looking for! Go to other worlds , do broadcasts, super broadcast or just follow the super broadcasts where people sells items.

I have to admit that I often mute my buy worlds because players that use spam bots invade it and they would spam the whole day, ruining my worlds honors and making people spam me all day to ban them, thing that of course I don't have time to do (because I'm not going to waste my gameplay time to ban the same people over and over again every hour), I also unmute worlds when I see that most of spammers are gone and when I go offline.

Regarding BuyMooncake, I myself don't have access there but I still managed to buy 600 balance cakes at 7 world locks each just by standing in the world and trading players! Then, since it got tiring, I decided to go to other worlds and also follow super-broadcasts, that way I managed to get another 1000 cakes!
                      So please don't complain that you missed your chance to buy the cake you needed just because that world was silenced by its owner, I do not believe it! If it was possible for me to buy what I needed it is possible for other players aswell!

Have a good one! - Onisim
                      :hat:

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyMikaela View Post
                        No, I already stated that we are buying what people were buying for when the server is full of people at GT Time early morning. We are not manipulating it, the sellers and buyers are. We change the prices according to what people were trading. If we AFK for a while, sometimes we check the prices. IDK if any of u guys saw but earlier I noticed that there was no price for that new mooncake. I asked the people at the white door what it was. Normally we buy other items like dshoes its max price but that can be obtained every month. DJRAZZE only has a week to gather what he can and try to profit out of it. Wouldn't you? Don't tell me you have never done that in your life to profit, to buy the lowest COMMON price. Ask the people we have bought from. I've had people question me as to why it's closed and if it is worth selling to us and I've given them the truth. I said it may rise after harvest fest is over but few people will buy it. And they can go trade other people. We COULD ban people who are taking our sellers but we don't. Ever considered the other side to it?

- - - Updated - - -

So what you're saying is that if we are paid to do a certain job we should do it our way? That usually resolves in getting fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey at least you can make a setup like MRVEND, puts sign and if we stand there means we are buyind/selling at the price written on the sign. And also you can make a sort of "Admin room" or something and buy from there instead of blocking the entrance? And you don't do that. This is why you don't want to resort on one profit method that only works once in a a year.
                        Originally posted by Oma357
                        I am an anime trap

-Oma357
                        Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                        Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleonn View Post
                          *insert wall of text here*
                          there's no rule saying that abusing community worlds is fine, just like saying that fascism is okay. All examples leads to disasters

Comment

• yall pointing out the use of a Royal Lock and stuff. Let me tell you once again like others said, It's being used for the wrong purpose. It's abused selfishly. It's like owning a restaurant with only you being able to eat in. Or like a gun, that's also used for the wrong purposes.
                            IGN: HeroBrakee
                            Visit TREASUREHUNTERS! [WOTD]

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleonn View Post
                              I want to remind you that THERE IS NOT any law or a decree that says that a world starting with the word "BUY" has to be necessarly a world meant for trading purposes. That's something that the comunity made up, not a rule imposed by game developers!
                              Older players might remember that "buy worlds" were originally locked by players who wanted to buy a certain item for themselves, then when BUY+___ worlds became a sort of trend, most of the owners changed that type of worlds to "trading areas" for players and when vending machines were added to the game people started using those worlds to profit by selling items!

Even though I don't like it, I still don't see anything wrong in using a royal lock in a world that you own if you do it for personal profit and you are not "scamming" others!
                              What if every BUY-world owner decided to make a parkour out of it? Would you still complain and throw poop at him because he decided to use his world as he better desires?
                              So that's my point! If you don't like a world or how it is used, just do not go there! There are 100 other alternative ways to buy the item you're looking for! Go to other worlds , do broadcasts, super broadcast or just follow the super broadcasts where people sells items.

I have to admit that I often mute my buy worlds because players that use spam bots invade it and they would spam the whole day, ruining my worlds honors and making people spam me all day to ban them, thing that of course I don't have time to do (because I'm not going to waste my gameplay time to ban the same people over and over again every hour), I also unmute worlds when I see that most of spammers are gone and when I go offline.

Regarding BuyMooncake, I myself don't have access there but I still managed to buy 600 balance cakes at 7 world locks each just by standing in the world and trading players! Then, since it got tiring, I decided to go to other worlds and also follow super-broadcasts, that way I managed to get another 1000 cakes!
                              So please don't complain that you missed your chance to buy the cake you needed just because that world was silenced by its owner, I do not believe it! If it was possible for me to buy what I needed it is possible for other players aswell!

Have a good one! - Onisim
                              Looks like someone has a life
                              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• Originally posted by Herobrake View Post
                                yall pointing out the use of a Royal Lock and stuff. Let me tell you once again like others said, It's being used for the wrong purpose. It's abused selfishly. It's like owning a restaurant with only you being able to eat in. Or like a gun, that's also used for the wrong purposes.
                                There is no wrong purpose. The owner of “his” world is using it for any purpose he chooses to. Whether you disagree with him or not, it’s for whatever purpose he intended to use it for. How does the gun example even correlate at all to any of this?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
                                there's no rule saying that abusing community worlds is fine, just like saying that fascism is okay. All examples leads to disasters
                                There’s no rule forcing you to stay in a world.
                                IGN: FOWL

Comment

Working...
                                X