Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NekoRei just revealed her face!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NekoRei just revealed her face!

    An official video from Growtopia is out! Also NekoRei, I have something to tell you. The macOS and Windows download links in the description are wrong, please update it to the latest URL.



    Hope you enjoy this video from NekoRei!
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 10-16-2018, 02:45 AM.
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ChickyBros View Post
    An official video from Growtopia is out! Also NekoRei, I have something to tell you. The macOS and Windows download links in the description are wrong, please update it to the latest URL.



    Hope you enjoy this video from NekoRei!
    Damn she's pretty isn't it? lol
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Nekorei needs a better mic o.O

      Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
      Damn she's pretty isn't it? lol
      Nekorei careful there...
      [ IGN ]: PandoRika
      [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

      Status: DEAD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Recreate View Post
        Nekorei needs a better mic o.O


        Nekorei careful there...
        华人讲华语! lolx2
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
          Damn she's pretty isn't it? lol
          Yeah. But I found a comment said she's THICC in the comments section haha.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181015-223745.png
Views:	1
Size:	507.3 KB
ID:	6576334
          MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
          I'm just an apprentice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Recreate View Post
            Nekorei needs a better mic o.O


            Nekorei careful there...
            It is a compliment k?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
              It is a compliment k?
              Hahaha ik, I'm being sarcastic...
              [ IGN ]: PandoRika
              [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

              Status: DEAD

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                Nekorei needs a better mic o.O


                Nekorei careful there...
                Agreed. The sound quality should be better. I think the M1tch era was better at the sound quality.
                MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                I'm just an apprentice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
                  Damn she's pretty isn't it? lol
                  NekoRei is a cat confirmed???
                  My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                  M e n a c i n g. . .
                  ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                  IGN - D00DofSilver

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Uhmm she is actually really hot and cute looking.
                    [1060 World Locks / 5000 World Locks]
                    [User_Name = Predimorts]

                    I gave away 1060 World locks, now I am earning it back, Current Status :

                    [0 World Locks / 5000 World Locks]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ChickyBros View Post
                      Yeah. But I found a comment said she's THICC in the comments section haha.
                      EXTRA THICC!
                      This growtopia's generation is in good hands...
                      My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                      M e n a c i n g. . .
                      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                      IGN - D00DofSilver

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        B E G O N E C A T !
                        [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                        [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

                        Status: DEAD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dang, there are so many people who doesn't know her instagram lol, not gonna share it too then. hihi
                          Half of the forumers knew her face like 3 months ago.
                          PermBanned

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                            B E G O N E C A T !
                            FoOoKiN fUrRiEs!
                            REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



                            jk, i luv furries.
                            Originally posted by MsPitsa View Post
                            Dang, there are so many people who doesn't know her instagram lol, not gonna share it too then. hihi
                            Half of the forumers knew her face like 3 months ago.
                            Instagram is for plebs
                            My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                            M e n a c i n g. . .
                            ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                            IGN - D00DofSilver

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              She looks sad and nervous lol
                              Quit this game already
                              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                              Discord: Ash#4444
                              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                              We require Peace and Tranquility

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X