No "useful" shirts...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No "useful" shirts...?

Hmm.... After thinking pretty hard about it...nearly all the shirts are useless... Besides of Neon Nerves and that tunic of mystery....all shirts are "useless" and give no actual enhancements...

Well. It would be dank if Ubisoft added some shirts with cool effects.

I know this should kinda be in 'suggestions"...but I am not asking for Ubisoft to add any(although I would like it if they did),just an observation....
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Well, what mods should they have?
    Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
    List of Pets and Clothing Mods
    Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
      Hmm.... After thinking pretty hard about it...nearly all the shirts are useless... Besides of Neon Nerves and that tunic of mystery....all shirts are "useless" and give no actual enhancements...

I know this should kinda be in 'suggestions"...but I am not asking for Ubisoft to add any(although I would like it if they did),just an observation....
      If you knew this should be in suggestions, why didn't you post it there? And does EVERY growtopian item have to be 'useful' to be loved? For example, I love the shredded T-shirt! Although it doesn't have any effects, it suits a lot of sets. Just stick with the things you have and appreciate the little things.
      I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
      Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
      Originally posted by Starkos
      Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Comment

Tbh...we already have quite a number of useful effects..and it is okay if most of the shirts doesn't have any effects..

Also..I don't think "Update Discussion" is the right sub-forum...if you do not intent to post it in suggestions...at least post it in everything else....
        Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Comment

sorcerer tunic

Comment

Edit shirts are overrated
            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post

If you don't like wearing shirts, just wear a muscle suit or a singlet by removing your current shirt from your character.

Comment

Well, most of the shirts are used for fashion/aesthetics purpose (for example I use my sundress to look cute), to dress up your character, that's what most fashion items are for anyway.

Comment

Maybe summon pets?
                  Quit this game already
                  I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                  Discord: Ash#4444
                  Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by CsnHacker View Post
                    If you knew this should be in suggestions, why didn't you post it there? And does EVERY growtopian item have to be 'useful' to be loved? For example, I love the shredded T-shirt! Although it doesn't have any effects, it suits a lot of sets. Just stick with the things you have and appreciate the little things.
                    Well....you seem rly triggered about why this was posted in update discussion,perhaps I didn't make it clear.

This is not a suggestion. Just something I noticed.

Also,no, when did I say every shirt has to have a good effect? I said it would be nice if they added more....but it's not like I don't like shirts with no effect either.
                    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Hey, remember when the originals made a whole monthly update about an orange shirt? Darn I missed the old days.
                      IGN: Kuishie
                      WOTDs: 0/100
                      Dear Fredi, please teach me how to become like you, the king of WOTD, help me bring back the glory of it. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
                      Why was the Ultra Trophy 3000 made into some 2018 cheap knockoff? Whoever made the idea is so tasteless.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappington View Post
                        Hey, remember when the originals made a whole monthly update about an orange shirt? Darn I missed the old days.
                        No its artsy April update
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Every shirt is useful for cosmetic purposes
                          so yeah,shirts are useful
                          This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

Comment

Originally posted by CsnHacker View Post
                            These 'wrong subforum' posts do not contribute to any topic at all, if a thread is misplaced an admin would move it, please stop these types of posts as you are not contributing to anything (nekorei herself replied and didn't move thread)
                            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

True......

Comment

Working...
                              X