New Sonic Sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
    idk how two items which literally destroyed the farmable economy isn't op to you,but ok.

Besides,there are items which provides a longer range with enchance digging,like the Demonic arm
    Those items didn't destroy the farmable economy. Players who thinks more farm = more profit or should we call them abusive (idk if this is the correct term) did.
    Quest of Honor (2/21/2020)

YouTube: SpantsBob
    Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Comment

Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
      idk how two items which literally destroyed the farmable economy isn't op to you,but ok.

Besides,there are items which provides a longer range with enchance digging,like the Demonic arm
      Wait...Does really item that costs 1-2 DLs gives both effects?...And item worth 30x more than this is cool looking pickaxe..very nice..
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

just scrolled down fast, bc all the suggestions made me sleepy
        GrowID: Entho
        Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
        Discord: Entho#5641
        Instagram: enthoplays
        YouTube: Entho

Originally posted by Nostos
        yes please.... +1

Comment

Originally posted by Entho View Post
          just scrolled down fast, bc all the suggestions made me sleepy
          outplay.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

bigger sword? same as katana???
            ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
              Those items didn't destroy the farmable economy. Players who thinks more farm = more profit or should we call them abusive (idk if this is the correct term) did.
              magplants are needed for a bfg exists,ppl can easily harvest and plant a farm within 30mins,Rayman helps save time for being 3x more efficient
              thus causing farmables too produce at such a speed that it literally got destroyed.
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
                TBH, Rayman's fist and Magplant are not overpowered items (their effects are just new in game). A sword with 2 effects (pickaxe and long range) is. I think that is what OP means.

Purchasing this legendary branch item is somehow the same as purchasing untradeable Growtoken items. If you are already complaining about the 40dls and the time wasted for an untradeable Sword with a pickaxe effect ONLY, how can you explain players who bought untradeable Growtoken items (I'm pretty sure Growtokens are harder to earn than those fancy DLs unless you're a pay to win, huh) knowing that their effects can be found on some cheaper items and worst part is that some are useless? Players bought them for their looks. As you can see, the sword looks very dope that's where your 40dls go.
                There are stuff that cost 2-3 dls with long range + pickaxe effect

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                  There are stuff that cost 2-3 dls with long range + pickaxe effect
                  I think that Demonic arm, that black arm thing gives long range and enhanced digging effect. And it's what? max 2dls
                  Hi there starring guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyren View Post
                    I think that Demonic arm, that black arm thing gives long range and enhanced digging effect. And it's what? max 2dls
                    The mage orb also had that effect which is 3rd branch last prize

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

wait... rayman is not have a pickaxe effect
                      ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by Zyren View Post
                        Yep, 2 DL item have two effects and 40 DL item have one basic effect
                        Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

#NerfSword
                          Originally posted by Yasuo
                          *Hasagi*
                          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                          *Soryegadon*

Comment

Bumpppp wannaaaa seee moreee opinionsss
                            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                            X