Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will all items from L branch in nexts winter/summer clash be hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
    THE REAL ISSUE
    but I wouldn't want a legendary pants from guild wars
    the skwert pants is cool.
    IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
    Every Alliance
    Every Risk
    Every Sacrifice
    Every Oath
    Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
      we lack cool pants
      Haunted pants are cool but the feature effect is only with them ghost goggle things
      IGN - Jud
      Main world - HELLO
      Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
      Title - 100%/100%
      New goals.
      1) complete all classics.
      2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
        It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?
        Crown, definitely Crown, I don't think that there's any 'cool' crown, if crown isn't okay, then some type of hairs? There are just few 'good' hairs, such as Bubblicious, and Rainbow, that's all.
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?
          A rideable would be nice. Something like the Smoog is actually good enough
          sigpic

Comment

Hoping that no one will complain about the legendary branch item having 1 effect only or no effect at all since most suggestions are to look cool/nice.
            Quest of Honor (2/21/2020)

YouTube: SpantsBob
            Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Comment

Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
              Hoping that no one will complain about the legendary branch item having 1 effect only or no effect at all since most suggestions are to look cool/nice.
              Unique abilities that are useful shouldn't be locked to limited items, IOTM and Summer Clash reward included. The Conqueror's Helm or whatever you get from sacrificing Dancemaster Crown is fine to have a unique mod as it is purely cosmetic and has no useful application, items such as Gauntlet of Elements and Magplant have mods that should not have been locked to a limited supply.

I hope that future final branch prizes aren't locked unique/useful mods.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
                but I wouldn't want a legendary pants from guild wars
                how about skirt
                IGN - Find it yourself
                An Introvert who lack of social skill
                Once again I am being attacked for presenting new ideas

Comment

If there will be hat item, then please, make it good looking with any hair, not just popular one. It will also be cool to have a back, neck or ride item

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                  Unique abilities that are useful shouldn't be locked to limited items, IOTM and Summer Clash reward included. The Conqueror's Helm or whatever you get from sacrificing Dancemaster Crown is fine to have a unique mod as it is purely cosmetic and has no useful application, items such as Gauntlet of Elements and Magplant have mods that should not have been locked to a limited supply.

I hope that future final branch prizes aren't locked unique/useful mods.
                  What wrong with useful mods, not unique, but useful?

Comment

Originally posted by wDoctor View Post
                    how about skirt
                    no 10 chars
                    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer View Post
                      If there will be hat item, then please, make it good looking with any hair, not just popular one. It will also be cool to have a back, neck or ride item

- - - Updated - - -

What wrong with useful mods, not unique, but useful?
                      Nothing's wrong with useful mods as long as they're not limited to that exclusive item. E.g. Pickaxe mod is good to have on Sonic Buster Sword.

Comment

i would like a hat or neck item but wing or cape is the way to go if you want to make the major part of growtopians happy

Just read comments and i agree, a crown would be sickkk! Something like the oceanic crown but in bigger would be nice because it would fit the sonic buster sword colors and look dope

Also a little side note, ty for answering JamSandwich its appreciated

Comment

Don't know what item would be great, but what ever you do, make sure, it is not boy item, or i rage! If you even think ever do l branch like hair or clothes, it should be then longest hair ever and so girly, that i can use it too, cause last season warrior-and rainbow hair, too short and boy hairs. It is my turn get super long, moving girl hair ok?! Same with clothes, i want nice, girly clothes, not ugly boy clothes. I waste millions and millions of gems and much dls in events and if i get only boy stuff, i will lose my mind soon

So, these 2 l branch items, has been just great for me, i can use them with my girl clothes. Maybe new crown, would be nice, or wings and in #25 new long hairs, like long surfer hair. Nothing shorter than that, i wont use, so don't do short hairs. Next seasons hairs should be girl hairs, cause summer season had only boy hairs. I want compensate
                          Level: 125
                          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                            Don't know what item would be great, but what ever you do, make sure, it is not boy item, or i rage! If you even think ever do l branch like hair or clothes, it should be then longest hair ever and so girly, that i can use it too, cause last season warrior-and rainbow hair, too short and boy hairs. It is my turn get super long, moving girl hair ok?! Same with clothes, i want nice, girly clothes, not ugly boy clothes. I waste millions and millions of gems and much dls in events and if i get only boy stuff, i will lose my mind soon

So, these 2 l branch items, has been just great for me, i can use them with my girl clothes. Maybe new crown, would be nice, or wings and in #25 new long hairs, like long surfer hair. Nothing shorter than that, i wont use, so don't do short hairs. Next seasons hairs should be girl hairs, cause summer season had only boy hairs. I want compensate
                            Got to agree here, not enough girl clothes, time after time Madisock has to use Long Surfer Hair as there are no female alternatives.

Comment

Pls suitable clothes for both gender

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

A head/eye item with some actual use... like if u wear eyes and enter a world a sign of some sort tells status of growing trees (time left/ready)
                                Back item - Giving one extra page in pack and that contains all kinda pack tools like surge/crime/Startopia etc and so on so we dont have to keep dropping all these stuff all the time.
                                Or a function item none wearable (whatever shape or form) that enables us to send auto reply (out fishin/busy Bla Bla) when set. Or same thing but msg seen as a status on the friend list. Basicly GIMME function lol
                                IGN:BlueBuzz
                                LvL:125

Comment

Working...
                                X