Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will all items from L branch in nexts winter/summer clash be hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jailer
    replied
    If there will be hat item, then please, make it good looking with any hair, not just popular one. It will also be cool to have a back, neck or ride item

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Unique abilities that are useful shouldn't be locked to limited items, IOTM and Summer Clash reward included. The Conqueror's Helm or whatever you get from sacrificing Dancemaster Crown is fine to have a unique mod as it is purely cosmetic and has no useful application, items such as Gauntlet of Elements and Magplant have mods that should not have been locked to a limited supply.

I hope that future final branch prizes aren't locked unique/useful mods.
    What wrong with useful mods, not unique, but useful?

Leave a comment:

• IceBearBear
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
    but I wouldn't want a legendary pants from guild wars
    how about skirt

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
    Hoping that no one will complain about the legendary branch item having 1 effect only or no effect at all since most suggestions are to look cool/nice.
    Unique abilities that are useful shouldn't be locked to limited items, IOTM and Summer Clash reward included. The Conqueror's Helm or whatever you get from sacrificing Dancemaster Crown is fine to have a unique mod as it is purely cosmetic and has no useful application, items such as Gauntlet of Elements and Magplant have mods that should not have been locked to a limited supply.

I hope that future final branch prizes aren't locked unique/useful mods.

Leave a comment:

• SpantsBob
    replied
    Hoping that no one will complain about the legendary branch item having 1 effect only or no effect at all since most suggestions are to look cool/nice.

Leave a comment:

• RaySia
    replied
    Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?
    A rideable would be nice. Something like the Smoog is actually good enough

Leave a comment:

• CzeGamer
    replied
    It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?
    Crown, definitely Crown, I don't think that there's any 'cool' crown, if crown isn't okay, then some type of hairs? There are just few 'good' hairs, such as Bubblicious, and Rainbow, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• Judavid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kranken View Post
    we lack cool pants
    Haunted pants are cool but the feature effect is only with them ghost goggle things

Leave a comment:

• LEAFBOARD
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
    THE REAL ISSUE
    the skwert pants is cool.

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    Originally posted by Kranken View Post
    we lack cool pants
    THE REAL ISSUE

Leave a comment:

• Kranken
    replied

we lack cool pants

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    Originally posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
    Btw what next clash? Spring?

I want a head

A crown maybe
    I was thinking of saying a crown as well.

Something a mix between Oceanic Crown and Challenge Crown.

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied

Ride or back item
    I have like alot of untradable hand items

Leave a comment:

• DyzerKeyzer
    replied

Btw what next clash? Spring?

I want a head

A crown maybe

Leave a comment:

• Cool050
    replied

Ride, shirt or hat.

Leave a comment:

• SpantsBob
    replied
    Anything that is head related.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X