Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will all items from L branch in nexts winter/summer clash be hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
    It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?
    Hat, Hair or Eye item.

Leave a comment:

• JamSandwich
    replied
    Originally posted by dylol View Post
    Im just saying that because guild events are fun and im proud of getting L branch everytime but i dont see the point of getting tons of untredable hands. I know not everyone want to get the L branch at each clash since its pretty exp and they are hoping to get a good item when they are doing it but i just wanna know what to expect for next clashs thank you .
    It will most likely be another item. Currently this has not been decided, but we'll take your feedback and concerns into consideration.

Let me ask this: what item slot would you like to see be the next Legendary branch item?

Leave a comment:

• R4Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostos View Post
    I believe that there was a post before by one of our staff that the L-branch are limited items and won't be coming back. (Sorry, I can't find the specific thread)
    We know that it's limited but is it gonna be all hand items or it could be cape or hat or wings or whatever?

Leave a comment:

• Nostos
    replied
    Im just saying that because guild events are fun and im proud of getting L branch everytime but i dont see the point of getting tons of untredable hands. I know not everyone want to get the L branch at each clash since its pretty exp and they are hoping to get a good item when they are doing it but i just wanna know what to expect for next clashs thank you .
    I believe that there was a post before by one of our staff that the L-branch are limited items and won't be coming back. (Sorry, I can't find the specific thread)

Leave a comment:

• ESTkid505HD
    replied
    No im just saying that because making 2 hands in a row is weird and i want to know if the third one will also be a hand
    Yeah they should make other items not hand items, it could make for cool sets and such

Leave a comment:

• dylol
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueprint View Post
    You talk as if there was like 10 summer/winter clash to support your idea
    No im just saying that because making 2 hands in a row is weird and i want to know if the third one will also be a hand

Leave a comment:

• Blueprint
    replied
    You talk as if there was like 10 summer/winter clash to support your idea

Leave a comment:

• Will all items from L branch in nexts winter/summer clash be hands?

Working...
X