Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will all items from L branch in nexts winter/summer clash be hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Nothing's wrong with useful mods as long as they're not limited to that exclusive item. E.g. Pickaxe mod is good to have on Sonic Buster Sword.
    I dont agree here though cuz I think that the people participating using tons and tons of gems and wls deserve something better then just fashion... just a wearable dont cut it for me in the long run... you can only wear a limited amount of things and if its all abt fashion in the end most items will be stashed away eventually and the effort and strive for these exp rewards will fade.
    IGN:BlueBuzz
    LvL:125

Comment

Originally posted by mathiglia View Post
      I dont agree here though cuz I think that the people participating using tons and tons of gems and wls deserve something better then just fashion... just a wearable dont cut it for me in the long run... you can only wear a limited amount of things and if its all abt fashion in the end most items will be stashed away eventually and the effort and strive for these exp rewards will fade.
      Yes but for people who miss out it's not very fair, at the very least, mods only obtainable in a Guild Legend Item should be obtainable in a future Guild Legend Item.
      GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
      Instagram: @sockia
      Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
        Yes but for people who miss out it's not very fair, at the very least, mods only obtainable in a Guild Legend Item should be obtainable in a future Guild Legend Item.
        Or be able to get new + all previous legendary item (more exp)
        Lord farquaad

Comment

Or I just thought abt the best Idea ever lol
          How abt an eye item that overwrights the royal lock so anyone that have these glasses/eyes equiped can see chat and only their words can be seen by others wearing a pair. This way you dont have to remove the royal lock and since its required that u join events to get them and are untradeble how many spam alts do you think will actually own a pair? TAAAADAAA ROYAL LOCK issue with muted world solved and still works to prevent spammers
          Last edited by mathiglia; 01-11-2019, 08:08 AM.
          IGN:BlueBuzz
          LvL:125

Comment

Originally posted by Walvus View Post
            Or be able to get new + all previous legendary item (more exp)
            no,just no
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

E P I C H A N D I T E M,
              like,

Gucci belt slapps growtopians to get exp.

joke

Comment

Or Choosing Want Legendary Male hair or Legendary Female hair. (Only can choose one)
                IGN: DyzerKeyzer
                Lv:58/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
                2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
                3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
                4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Comment

Originally posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
                  Or Choosing Want Legendary Male hair or Legendary Female hair. (Only can choose one)
                  Some ppl are stuck to their one and only hair and isn't willing to change,like for me, Messy brown hair is like a one and only
                  IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Working...
                  X