Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post
    picture pl0x
    Sonic Buster Sword: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQxRIPj-f8/

Legendary Katana: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrVT5FQB6Pu/

Leave a comment:

• IceBearBear
    replied
    Originally posted by HatedByLife View Post
    The buster sword just cost 12 dls to get?
    Just leech in every guild event

Leave a comment:

• SeaBoy
    replied
    picture pl0x

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    Originally posted by HatedByLife View Post
    no,not rly

Leave a comment:

• Tomato12345
    replied
    Cool is not a problem as my opinion
    Just like people say iotm car is similar legend robot
    Or sonic sword is cool than katana
    But as our common sense
    We all know that legend bot/katana is way more exp
    And can proof someone riches even tho some item is cooler

Leave a comment:

• HatedByLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Epikur View Post
    Yea they should definitely have cool clothes, too. But if too many special items are being realeased and made easy to obtain there simply are no special items anymore.The point of being special (or cool) is to be unique and rare.
    Just look at the LEGENDARY katana: They made a legendary item look less cool than the new final winter clash reward that costs about 12dls to get.

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    The quality of the items if fine, the problem they release these great items far too often and cheap - It makes special items less special overall.
    although we don't end up wasting alot of dls for the sword,since we earn our dls back from the branch,we still have to put alot of work into getting it :v

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    I actually would like morr subtle and general clothing items that can be used in sets, making sets is very hard.

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostos View Post
    Not being biased, but I personally love the updates. It's not necessary that you actually join and get all the items in every new update (I don't do treasure hunting for now 'cuz I'm busy with something else ).

The monthly updates puts more variety in the game... makes growtopians have more fun stuff to do (especially old players).
    Ye new stuff that players can get bored off in the future

- - - Updated - - -

Who need the legendary katana? while you have the sonic sword

Leave a comment:

• WoodCollector
    replied
    I agree with you and this is exactly why:

Yea they should definitely have cool clothes, too. But if too many special items are being realeased and made easy to obtain there simply are no special items anymore.The point of being special (or cool) is to be unique and rare.
    Just look at the LEGENDARY katana: They made a legendary item look less cool than the new final winter clash reward that costs about 12dls to get.
    I don't have problems with new cool items but this many of them takes away the "specialness" from each one.
    Also I don't want any more "big" items such as the new sword, legendary items should be special and stand out.

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    Eh, I feel like Growtopia is simply changing in artstyle ever since Ubisoft acquired it and Hamumu stopped making the sprites.

Leave a comment:

• Epikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Sword is not overdone, that thing required way too much dedication.
    The quality of the items if fine, the problem they release these great items far too often and cheap - It makes special items less special overall.

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
    Yea imo the mkiv wings and the sword are way overdone
    Sword is not overdone, that thing required way too much dedication.

Leave a comment:

• LyveWyre
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostos View Post
    Not being biased, but I personally love the updates. It's not necessary that you actually join and get all the items in every new update (I don't do treasure hunting for now 'cuz I'm busy with something else ).

The monthly updates puts more variety in the game... makes growtopians have more fun stuff to do (especially old players).
    That’s a fair point, but at the same time I feel the game is becoming overloaded with content that isn’t very well balanced or connected. There is a reason why both old and new players become bored, and that is because nothing is extensive enough. I think the team needs to prioritize some quality of life stuff, or if adding a new update, focus on adding to older updates/aspects. Trust me, it is nice to see a lot of new items, and I like them, but when every update has the same format of items to spend DLs on obtaining, it gets boring.

Originally posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    I love Seth and Hamumu but personally since Ubisoft took over their updates are so much better. I love the new designs adds a lot more ‘fun’ into the game.
    I also like the new Ubisoft designs to be honest, they have the capability to make a lot of less “basic” looking items.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X