• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for info
    Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

Buying in bulk is not equal to knowing... buying rares u know is worth a heck alot of dls for a few dls is knowing.
      Some people might have done some items not as obvious as the rares.
      Say if someone bought stitches 3/1 or other items in a lager amount just cuz its cheap how the heck could they know these where from an exploit in the system?
      You might punish unknowing players this way... many players go to worlds and find all kind of items that others with maybe not known worlds sell cheaper that others with famous worlds can sell for higher. They might then buy alot of em WITHOUT knowing...
      IGN:BlueBuzz
      LvL:125

Comment

What if there are some people that gets to keep a duped item or at least the profit from those items somewhat or someway? I mean, they surely can't track 100% of those items right?

Also, it's fine if we only "tried" to buy one duped/glitched item right? I tried to buy one pwing earlier knowingly it's a duped/glitched item. I mean, we were (not just me) expecting a rollback since this is a huge "event" lol. Hope I won't get banned for this, I wasn't even able to buy one and at least get a screenshot. I crie.
        I like pet burritos. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd give me one

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
          Guild event needs more time for sure. Fishing event takes hours and hours and we have members who need full #25 tokens and we aren't even half way from there. This mess can't just ruin those players chances to get enough tokens for l branch, who need it. So, do we get compensation time? And no, we don't want one more event, cause half of guild used already so much to make their minimum contribution, and if we get one more event, that means that they need use double wls/gems, cause our guild participate in every single event. And if only those contri, who didn't contri yet in this, then we can't reach #25 in 2 events, if we get one more event as a compensate. So this can not fix by making one event longer season. So we need extended time for this event. Only fair solution for noob guild as mine guild is.

Another thing, guild potions cost and are hard to earn. I used guild potion maybe 1h before servers went maintenance. Can i get a new potion?
          Oh wow, I hope you get your potion back or extended....

I asked for extra time for event as well but I think it should be longer then just how long the servers are down for. For some it would cut into normal waking hours etc and depending on down time it may not help individuals. Like if the servers are down for 6hrs they add 6hrs back on then that may be the middle of the night and not help yet those asleep through that time won't be affected...

Comment

Originally posted by Felfire View Post
            I just game back to Growtopia last night after taking a year away from the game and this morning I saw that pwings were only like 100-250 wls... I haven't played for ages so I assumed it just took a huge hit because more were introduced or something (like the Cosmic cape situation back in the day). So I bought one. After seeing a few SBs that it was a glitch I just thought that with one this big, there was bound to be a rollback... So I went around to different worlds saying hi to people. Then, a dude offered me like 2 dls for the pwings... He wanted them and I told him that there would probably be a rollback anyways (I had no ill intentions in saying that) And sold it to him. After this, I decided to use some of those dls/wls to try out the new items, so I went and bought the new ravens in buyodin... Am I gonna get banned?
            Mods see your logs and see that you haven't been online in a year before this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
              Thanks Misthios for the reply, really appreciate it. I was told by others they duplicated everything from Exquisite and Pristine Rods and stuff to prepare for Vantines to wl and dl though? Obviously can only go on what they said but maybe the devs could look a little further out then just rare items?

- - - Updated - - -

Its apparently been happening for over a week....
              This probably happened for a long time already but only got leaked today. What you said is true, almost everything got duped not just the rare ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Orient Darirachman View Post

YOU CAN PLAY GT NOW, SERVER IS UP ALREADY JK LOL

Still can't log in?

Comment

Still can't log in?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	jk lol.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	6580686

Also, information for Admin/Moderator. an Instagram tells you how to do the glitch. The name is Nexica_gt
                  Get, giving, get, giving

YOU JUST WASTING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT MY SIGNATURE LOL
                  (01 January 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    Guild event needs more time for sure. Fishing event takes hours and hours and we have members who need full #25 tokens and we aren't even half way from there. This mess can't just ruin those players chances to get enough tokens for l branch, who need it. So, do we get compensation time? And no, we don't want one more event, cause half of guild used already so much to make their minimum contribution, and if we get one more event, that means that they need use double wls/gems, cause our guild participate in every single event. And if only those contri, who didn't contri yet in this, then we can't reach #25 in 2 events, if we get one more event as a compensate. So this can not fix by making one event longer season. So we need extended time for this event. Only fair solution for noob guild as mine guild is.

Another thing, guild potions cost and are hard to earn. I used guild potion maybe 1h before servers went maintenance. Can i get a new potion?
                    I think you could ask support for that, but I suggest to ask it once the servers are up. I do have a feeling it would be very delayed as many will have this issue - which will make support be bombarded with support tickets. They're are already behind with tickets.
                    Originally posted by HatedByLife View Post
                    What if there are some people that gets to keep a duped item or at least the profit from those items somewhat or someway? I mean, they surely can't track 100% of those items right?

Also, it's fine if we only "tried" to buy one duped/glitched item right? I tried to buy one pwing earlier knowingly it's a duped/glitched item. I mean, we were (not just me) expecting a rollback since this is a huge "event" lol. Hope I won't get banned for this, I wasn't even able to buy one and at least get a screenshot. I crie.
                    I don't think buying 1 will affect, but if you sell it for a higher price than what you bought it for is.
                    Oh wow, I hope you get your potion back or extended....

I asked for extra time for event as well but I think it should be longer then just how long the servers are down for. For some it would cut into normal waking hours etc and depending on down time it may not help individuals. Like if the servers are down for 6hrs they add 6hrs back on then that may be the middle of the night and not help yet those asleep through that time won't be affected...
                    They may probably do something about this, let's just wait until the servers are up.
                    Last edited by Misthios; 01-19-2019, 10:50 AM. Reason: Quoted a deleted post spreading misinformation.
                    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
                    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                    IG: @viju_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Mijuki04 View Post

I don't think buying 1 will affect, but if you sell it for a higher price than what you bought it for is.
                      Now I feel relieved. I didn't even get to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by FOWL View Post
                        Dumb logic. buying a large quantity is now an exploitation. Let me go buy 2k asteroids for a cheap price. Omg its a large amount im exploiting.
                        Eheheheheheheheheheheh read first, its the duped item not the normal item and first it says "knowingly" there's the difference about buying large quantity for reasonable price and no reasonable price (prob duped items), or maybe you buy the duped items for large quantity try to sell it higher eh ? and u dont want to get banned

Comment

Items could have been easily duped for legendary quests and many could have completed them, or untradeable items could have been made with duped ingredients such as a Legendary Wizard or even people could have duped exquisite anamarods, etc. for tons of points. How will such exploitation be found?
                          IGN: Tycan
                          Discord: Tycan#0745
                          PSN IG: Tycan_x
                          Level 118
                          (ง'̀-'́)ง

Comment

Originally posted by mathiglia View Post
                            Buying in bulk is not equal to knowing... buying rares u know is worth a heck alot of dls for a few dls is knowing.
                            Some people might have done some items not as obvious as the rares.
                            Say if someone bought stitches 3/1 or other items in a lager amount just cuz its cheap how the heck could they know these where from an exploit in the system?
                            You might punish unknowing players this way... many players go to worlds and find all kind of items that others with maybe not known worlds sell cheaper that others with famous worlds can sell for higher. They might then buy alot of em WITHOUT knowing...
                            By mass amounts of items, it solely means the duplicated items. These were all big ticket rares such as Phoenix Wings and Thingamabobs. No punishments will be given to players buying items not related to the dupe in bulk.

The duplication required the use of an item that VERY few people have access to, so it wasn't a wide-spread duplication where people duplicated everything and anything - luckily it was contained to a select few.

Originally posted by Tycan View Post
                            Items could have been easily duped for legendary quests and many could have completed them, or untradeable items could have been made with duped ingredients such as a Legendary Wizard or even people could have duped exquisite anamarods, etc. for tons of points. How will such exploitation be found?
                            I've heard rumors of exquisite items being on the list of duped items - I passed that information along.
                            Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Orient Darirachman View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]211826[/ATTACH]

≈!
                              Ugh not funny, I need my fix!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
                                By mass amounts of items, it solely means the duplicated items. These were all big ticket rares such as Phoenix Wings and Thingamabobs. No punishments will be given to players buying items not related to the dupe in bulk.
                                What if some people actually duped the stitches? or even farmable seeds?

Comment

Working...
                                X