This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reward for those who broke no rules

I understand this feels like "i missed the duplication... so i want something", but trust me i dont care about cosmetics.

My suggestion is, that people who didnt buy, sell or duplicate items would get a reward for not abusing or breaking the rules. In Team Fortress 2, theres an item that you could have gotten in 2013 if you didnt duplicate or buy/sell those items when the glitch happend.

What would the reward be? Maybe some small hat or an pet that related to angels that is untradeable.

Why would you suggest this? Why not! Alot of times some people get away with duplicating, so maybe the people who didnt duplicate wouldnt just be NPCs sitting around. (im not saying that you missed your chance on the duplication stuff, nonono. dont do that that is dangerous.)

Originally posted by JNGamer View Post
    I understand this feels like "i missed the duplication... so i want something", but trust me i dont care about cosmetics.

My suggestion is, that people who didnt buy, sell or duplicate items would get a reward for not abusing or breaking the rules. In Team Fortress 2, theres an item that you could have gotten in 2013 if you didnt duplicate or buy/sell those items when the glitch happend.

What would the reward be? Maybe some small hat or an pet that related to angels that is untradeable.

Why would you suggest this? Why not! Alot of times some people get away with duplicating, so maybe the people who didnt duplicate wouldnt just be NPCs sitting around. (im not saying that you missed your chance on the duplication stuff, nonono. dont do that that is dangerous.)
    Didn't they gave you something free already? although its not some sort of item, didn't they gave a one day event of gem farming?

tbh i don't think anyone would like to spend resources on a small item just for an event, remember that ubisoft is the one in charge.

but i do like the idea
    Nowadays. I don't know what new items there are

IGN: MSLKW

I have joined Growtopia in 1st May 2014

Later created another account in 22nd July 2014

Comment

I’m going to disagree because it should be an expectation that you follow rules without rewards. On top of that, determining who was in contact with duped items and then giving out the rewards would take so much time and effort, which could be used on other things.

Comment

Originally posted by MSLKW View Post
        Didn't they gave you something free already? although its not some sort of item, didn't they gave a one day event of gem farming?

tbh i don't think anyone would like to spend resources on a small item just for an event, remember that ubisoft is the one in charge.

but i do like the idea
        That is TRUE, and i am super happy for the 2x gems. But not that it matters for them, the dupers and dupe buyers also get 2x gems. And yeah, tracking everybody would be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by JNGamer View Post
          That is TRUE, and i am super happy for the 2x gems. But not that it matters for them, the dupers and dupe buyers also get 2x gems. And yeah, tracking everybody would be hard.
          Read the announcement
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Glitch-(01-19)
          sigpic

Comment

A reward would be something awesome but I don't think that we deserve it, we all broke a rule before.
            ~Chemmie
            Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

Rule are Rules....

Comment

Your Reward is...
                *Drum*

NOT GETTING A BAN
                I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                Originally posted by Aleksis St
                Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

ok xd
                  R.A.F.E

(RE-POSTED)

IGN: YoMattty
                  Discord: Matty#1281
                  Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
                  sigpic

Comment

The reward is you still have the same amount of WLs, affected growtopians will not receive compensation for their WLs spent.
                    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
                    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                    IG: @viju_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Mijuki04 View Post
                      The reward is you still have the same amount of WLs, affected growtopians will not receive compensation for their WLs spent.
                      And those who bought and sold, got no punsihment and this makes them do this over and over again and never learn to follow rules.

I think this is great idea! We, who wanted sure test davinci, p wings and other stuff, take nice ss and didn't do it, cause we have moral, we got nothing from it. Next time, i will sure buy duplicated items, get nice pics, get more views and so on, cause why not!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you see, this current system makes even me think, like this, cause why not. So we can see, its not good system.

Comment

Now my side. all happened at 3am of my time. So i was sleeping obviously, I woke up and DUPE ANNOUNCEMENT HIT ME. Now I feel injured. Not because I could not duplicate but because economy will hit me now. I did totally nothing and now I am in a lost position?

Comment

You don't need a reward for doing something you are supposed to do. Technically your reward is not being banned.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                            And those who bought and sold, got no punsihment and this makes them do this over and over again and never learn to follow rules.

I think this is great idea! We, who wanted sure test davinci, p wings and other stuff, take nice ss and didn't do it, cause we have moral, we got nothing from it. Next time, i will sure buy duplicated items, get nice pics, get more views and so on, cause why not!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you see, this current system makes even me think, like this, cause why not. So we can see, its not good system.

Or just make the 2x gems longer. Im not a decision maker or a developer so i have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GaysD View Post
                              You don't need a reward for doing something you are supposed to do. Technically your reward is not being banned.
                              No, idea is, others get punishment here. They can't get that reward item, so it is punishment for them, not reward to us so much. And that reward, keep us in this road in future, what we decided walk. When all others bought dupli items and we did not. Cause if this is system in future too, i really will buy dubli items in future, cause there is 0 reasons why not.

Comment

Working...
                              X