Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why Ubisoft didnt Rollback the game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is why Ubisoft didnt Rollback the game.

    I've seen many players crying about "why no rollback?"
    I know exactly why you want a rb.
    Because you were the one trying to get some cheapy duplicated items. Prove me wrong! (or maybe u loose ur dls in casino? Who knows.)
    Well, Rollback isnt a good idea to resolve this problem.
    There's tons of duplicated itrms and we never know when did the duplicator started to duplicate all the things (If they started this 3-4 months ago, do you want to lose ur IOTM's and Harvest Festival/Halloween/Winterfest/Player Appreciation Week items?).
    Ubisoft had more than enough personel to fix this withput a rb. (no asslick here yooo)
    So stop being a madlad and sit on ur chair while you wait for this to be resolved :v
    Last edited by FishTrader; 01-22-2019, 02:36 PM.

  • #2
    And people who farm across that day will be mad real mad...
    This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for your contribution!

      But now a ton of item is lock and there is not stipulated date when it will be unlocked
      IGN: Hypeer
      Level:125 Finally
      Worlds: FUND

      Discord: Hypeer@1851

      Goals:
      All Rings(4/9)

      Follow me on Insta: hypeergt

      Comment


      • #4
        Or because it will fix the game completely, everyone will get their things back because a lot of people weren’t aware of the dupe issue and not to mention it will remove all the duped items

        There is really no reason not to rollback
        ____________________________________
        Prizo
        ___________________________________
        i like penny trading

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          They didnt becuase probably Devs didnt save servers for like 1week, This mean if last server save was like 1week ago, Everything will go back to 1week ago, and this would worse than now for players.
          Last edited by GrowPixel; 01-22-2019, 11:21 AM.
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

          My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
            This comes to my mind as I met a friend in game who abused and profited from the duplication incident. He told me that he earned dls from buying cheap duplicated items and selling them for expensive. 1 example that he mentioned was buying pwings for 3dls and selling it for 6dls (this was before the maintenance). He then used some of his profit to buy a SSP vend world. I felt so jealous as abusers earned dls in seconds while I am dying in game just to earn 1 DL and the saddest part here is that they can get away with this.
            Quoting what I have said earlier about the profits that abusers got from that duplication incident. (obviously no in-charge can give an answer/clarification that is why it was thrown away to the merge thread) How in the world can you solve this problem without doing a rollback ESPECIALLY when the server is up? Those world locks are legit but came from an illegal item. They said that they can remove duplicated items without rollback which is good. They also said that buyers will NOT get a refund. Is it because they can't track those shiny world locks anymore? So in short, if ever an incident like this happen again, people should just profit from these duplicated items instead of keeping them knowing that there is a 0% chance of rollback and thus, they can keep the world locks that they will earn.
            Quest of Honor (2/21/2020)

            YouTube: SpantsBob
            Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

            Comment


            • #7
              No if they want to do a rollback they'll have to go back 3 days
              I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
              Plural
              IGN : SimpForJesus

              Comment


              • #8
                It is also Rollback plaques they wanted to profit.
                "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                Alliances
                sigpic
                *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                Comment


                • #9
                  For the other reason why ubisoft didn't rb that Maybe phoenix item and the other items. Its can't be able to get it.
                  ARM IT AGE

                  I know I have bad English. And pls don't comment.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dan99 View Post
                    Or because it will fix the game completely, everyone will get their things back because a lot of people weren’t aware of the dupe issue and not to mention it will remove all the duped items

                    There is really no reason not to rollback
                    U definitely haven't experienced a rollback before. From previous rollbacks, wls and items were lost.
                    Ign: nonosomeone
                    Level:77
                    Got scammed: About 2dls from other players
                    Total lost of wls from growtopia events: About 10dls
                    Total gain of wls from growtopia events: About 5dls
                    Goals: To get G pick ( already have Feyes)
                    To get thingamabob from surgery ( DONE 15/5/2018 )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dan99 View Post
                      Or because it will fix the game completely, everyone will get their things back because a lot of people weren’t aware of the dupe issue and not to mention it will remove all the duped items

                      There is really no reason not to rollback
                      As the insta the people i see he alr absuing this glitch from 1 week or from Turkey event he start to abuse u wan rollback to that time?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hypeer View Post
                        Thank you for your contribution!

                        But now a ton of item is lock and there is not stipulated date when it will be unlocked
                        they can't give the estimated time cause tons of items were duplicated, and it's not easy to remove it at once.

                        Anyway, I don't know if my statement is true or not, lets wait the answer from mods or devs
                        Instagram: @amperetopia

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just wish my rayman was useable... its not duped as far as im concerned... considering ive had it for months prior...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ziasne View Post
                            And people who farm across that day will be mad real mad...
                            ofc lol

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by PerTehDoh View Post
                            I just wish my rayman was useable... its not duped as far as im concerned... considering ive had it for months prior...
                            if your rayman isnt the duplicated one, im pretty sure you can use it again sooner or later.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by Tomato12345 View Post
                            As the insta the people i see he alr absuing this glitch from 1 week or from Turkey event he start to abuse u wan rollback to that time?
                            Yea, this is the main reason.
                            What if they started this before Winterfest start? Wanna get ur Overoll's wing deleted?
                            I guess removing the duplicated items is the best solution this time.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
                            Quoting what I have said earlier about the profits that abusers got from that duplication incident. (obviously no in-charge can give an answer/clarification that is why it was thrown away to the merge thread) How in the world can you solve this problem without doing a rollback ESPECIALLY when the server is up? Those world locks are legit but came from an illegal item. They said that they can remove duplicated items without rollback which is good. They also said that buyers will NOT get a refund. Is it because they can't track those shiny world locks anymore? So in short, if ever an incident like this happen again, people should just profit from these duplicated items instead of keeping them knowing that there is a 0% chance of rollback and thus, they can keep the world locks that they will earn.
                            Well, if you wanna get a fix withing 1-2 months, maybe Ubisoft could refund ur wls (no i dont)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PerTehDoh View Post
                              I just wish my rayman was useable... its not duped as far as im concerned... considering ive had it for months prior...
                              Theres no difference between duped and real rayman.
                              As a simply way to explain just like u pick up ur friend
                              rayman and ur fren and urs rayman fuse together in bp both are same thing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X