Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is gt even worth to keep up for Ubisoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gt even worth to keep up for Ubisoft?

Since they have been working their asses off past couple of months I wonder if its even worth to keep this game going? Ubisoft is a big company and could easily abandon a game like this if they arent gaining any profit. Why waste time and work on all this when it wont even pay off? As much as i love this game i wont be surprised if ubisoft will sort of ''abandon'' the game and not look back to it anymore. Meaning everything will become a chaos and everyone can just do whatever they want (basically no moderation and updates) in the game. I would like to hear what u guys think! No hate pls.

Monthly updates are a need so the game dies slower a simple liked update could reverse all the things ! (We want PVE!)
    -----
    ..Console..
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

uh if you don't know, a lot of indos actually spend more than $100 on this game frequently
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

I never farm for my gems. I only buy my gems. Ubisoft is probably making quite a bit off this game. Plus its a free to play game, not meant to be profitable. Only in-game transactions which support the game and their developers.
        sigpic

Comment

It's all about money~
          They're a company anyways
          And i have seen A TON of players wasting real money on gems and events (remember ezio, oof)
          So it's all fine for now.
          Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Comment

Oh okay, yea i have bought some gems too but that was a looooong time ago (back when dragonhand was most peoples dreamitem).

Comment

Originally posted by Jonkoe View Post
              Since they have been working their asses off past couple of months I wonder if its even worth to keep this game going? Ubisoft is a big company and could easily abandon a game like this if they arent gaining any profit. Why waste time and work on all this when it wont even pay off? As much as i love this game i wont be surprised if ubisoft will sort of ''abandon'' the game and not look back to it anymore. Meaning everything will become a chaos and everyone can just do whatever they want (basically no moderation and updates) in the game. I would like to hear what u guys think! No hate pls.
              Give Chance to them it consider in our life FAILURE i think we need to understand the situation..
              [Back to Newbie Again]

DON'T GIVE UP

ITEMS TO HAVE
              HAVE A DL
              HAVE A 2 MAGPLANT X

YOU CAN DONATE IN YINSO

IGN: YINSO_MAIN

Comment

This came into my mind quite often.
                IGN: MrStreak

Comment

This is how insomnia attacks me. Well, it's worth it, they have a youtube channel (they earn money from that) gems for money and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Yokido View Post
                    This is how insomnia attacks me. Well, it's worth it, they have a youtube channel (they earn money from that) gems for money and more.
                    agreed
                    [Back to Newbie Again]

DON'T GIVE UP

ITEMS TO HAVE
                    HAVE A DL
                    HAVE A 2 MAGPLANT X

YOU CAN DONATE IN YINSO

IGN: YINSO_MAIN

Comment

As others have said, they still do make quite a bit of money from in-game purchases. I know quite a few people who buy their gems frequently instead of farming them. Plus, if you think about it, events such as Valentines Week give players extra incentive to purchase gems from the store so that they can spend them on packs.
                      You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Comment

I was only thinking this because its not 2 people (seth and hamumu) working there anymore. Its actually a whole crew now, so I was just wondering if it would still be worth it. Guess you guys are right

Comment

You guys are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
                            You guys are worth it.
                            You cant put a price on that
                            Originally posted by Yasuo
                            *Hasagi*
                            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                            *Soryegadon*

Comment

Ubisoft is a big company and could easily abandon a game like this if they arent gaining any profit.
                              If they aren't gaining any profit, they would've sold it.

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

Working...
                              X