Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The perfect crabs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    exist but no one haves it
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Eutimio View Post
      Now that's a bad ****ogy.
      Now thats too op



      Some random guy running thru a fence saying let me innnnnn
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

      Comment


      • #18
        The random function has parameters from 1 to 200 in this case. Since the random function's second parameter is noninclusive, the max is 199.
        Also, given that nobody has seen a trace of a perfect crab in like three years, it's safe to say that it's impossible to get.

        I can't wait for the madness when Ubi introduces crab training.
        IGN: MadameZ

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ZZZebra94 View Post
          The random function has parameters from 1 to 200 in this case. Since the random function's second parameter is noninclusive, the max is 199.
          Also, given that nobody has seen a trace of a perfect crab in like three years, it's safe to say that it's impossible to get.

          I can't wait for the madness when Ubi introduces crab training.
          Exactly this. It has a value between 1 and 199 but ubisoft is too lazy to fix this tiny issue in their code that has been overlooked for years despite many times being brought up. There is no “small chance” to get one they are literally currently impossible to obtain.
          IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

          Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles



          Originally posted by NekoRei
          Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

          Comment


          • #20
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...w-it-is-broken
            A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
            Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
            IGN: TK69
            Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
              Yes, here's an example of a perfect crab:
              This made me laugh, not gonna lie
              IGN: ShadowGraal
              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                This made me laugh, not gonna lie
                Atleast it wasn't a rickroll
                . because yes ,

                Changed my name to Proni2

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                  Atleast it wasn't a rickroll
                  next level rickroll
                  IGN : Liquify

                  support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Confidently sure perfect crabs exist
                    Since there arent any items that let you increase the weight of crabs out caught , P crabs are for those really lucky people

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by DoucharmGT View Post
                      Confidently sure perfect crabs exist
                      Since there arent any items that let you increase the weight of crabs out caught , P crabs are for those really lucky people
                      No, it's statistically impossible to get a 200 lbs crab, max is 199 lbs. You can't beat 0% with insane luck, it's impossible.
                      IGN: Demondoom
                      Level: 71
                      #FishTrainingJustice
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Crab Wall Mount is a thing for Perfect / Massive Crabs and Lobster . Have you ever think abou that ?
                        Why did they put it in the game without any P crabs geniuses ?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
                          No, it's statistically impossible to get a 200 lbs crab, max is 199 lbs. You can't beat 0% with insane luck, it's impossible.
                          Only a sith deals in absolute
                          Why are we still here?
                          Just to suffer?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DoucharmGT View Post
                            Crab Wall Mount is a thing for Perfect / Massive Crabs and Lobster . Have you ever think abou that ?
                            Why did they put it in the game without any P crabs geniuses ?
                            well have you even seen a perfect crab to start with?
                            IGN : Liquify

                            support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X